Mom and daughter day

My mom comes in my room and wakes me up saying its mama and daughter day. im so excited because i really miss going to the mall with my mom, we always do silly things every where we go lol. Now she's been really busy with her album the pinkprint. but anyways.....

Nicki: you ready for today?

Me: yassss.

Nicki: well go get in the shower and get ready.

Since today is a sunny day and its 102. degrees outside im going to where all white. i put on my white shorts with my white american eagle crop top and my white sunglasses.

Me: Mama im ready!!

Nicki: okay come on.

*i ran downstairs ready to go, and my mom is bringing two of her body guards Kendall and Robert with us.*

Nicki: so where all do you want to go today meme?

Me: ooh im glad you asked..-

Nicki: ooh boy

Me: hahahahaha but to the mall , to get some food , and six flags!!

Nicki: okay here we go.

Me: Yayy!!!

* drives off *

we arrive at the mall first finally!

Kendall: wake up demetria!

Nicki: meme wake up we here

Robert: i got this.... MEME WAKE UP WE AT THE MALL!!!!!

Me: wooaah!! dang robert.

They all laughed

Nicki: you was in a deep sleep lil one but we here at the mall come on.

Me: okay

We all walking through the mall and so many fans come running up with flashes and cards and pens!!

" Nicki minaj!! , over here nickiii, omgg its nicki minaj,, We love you Nicki!!"

Nicki: hi my babies I Love you barbz!!

* is this your daughter nicki minaj? yes it is she answered while signing autographs* * omg she is the cutest thing ever*

Me: Awww Thanks

Robert: ok guys we have to continue shopping.

Nicki: Thanks you guys muahh!!

We entered one of the malls and my mom bought me 5 pair of shoes and 10 outfits trust me they were expensive as hell.

Just know when we left the mall i had a total of 30 outfits and 15 pair of shoes.

Nicki: next up is six flags!

Me: yayy

Kendall: Yayyy ( mocking me )

* we drive up to six flags and this time my mama was the one that fell asleep*

Me: mama!! get up

Kendall: Ms. minaj?!!

Nicki: What i miss..??

Me: nothing we at six flags mama.

Nicki: oh that quick well come on!

while we was at six flags so many paparazzi came out of no where asking irrelevant questions while kendall & robert was blocking them from getting too close but we ignored them.

its now 8:30 at night and were still at six flags having fun and eating much as we could , but my night had got irritated when a guess appeared...... Nakia... ughhh she walked pass trying to get my attention by saying well if it isn't Ms. demetria??

Nicki: dont even pay her no attention

Nakia: aww so now she doesnt want to get all big and bad infront of her mommy!! *laughs with her followers*

Me: Nooo honey i dont care if my mama is right here i will still T' up on you.

Nakia: then who will jump in this time cause willow and faith is not here.

Nicki: what i just say dont even entertain that shit.

Me: im trying not to slap her ma.

Nakia: * starts tying up her hair *

Me: * tries to run up to nakia but kendall blocks me and my mom snatches me back *

Nicki: Come on yawl we leaving right the fuck now!!!

* We get in the car and my mom go belligerent *

Nicki: meme what did i just fucking tell your ass??

Me: .... she th--

she cuts me off

Nicki: She nothing you shouldve just let her fast ass walk off now what if paparazzi was filming that your ass wouldve been all over the media looking ghetto.

Me: ohh

Nicki: i cant... like i cant keep doing this your on punishment!

Me: AGAIN!!!

Nicki: Yes AGAIN.