Mommy's Interview

My mom has a interview today so she has to leave out early with her 2 bodyguards Robert and Kendall , she said I can stay home today. Thank god because I was so not in the mood to see those kids 🙌.
Nicki: Okay I'm about to leave guys!
Me: bye
Priscilla: Bye Ms. Nicki
Nicki: Demetria Priscilla is about to cook you breakfast.
Me: okay.
"Their gone know"
Priscilla: So what do you want to eat today?
We both smiled at each other and said " Giant pancakes with strawberries and whip cream!"
Me: Yassss 😂👏🙌
--------------------------------
Meanwhile At the interview with big boi neighborhood.
Big boi: So nicki we hear your dropping a new album the pink print?
Nicki: yes this is my best album yet!
Big boi: Yea everyone is saying that. But you know that your daughter has been all over the media fighting on this video?
Nicki: ugh yes I know I was so disappointed because I told her not to fight the girl.
Big boi: How does that make you feel after seeing how many views it got?
Nicki: I feel lost like I raise my child good but I can't help it if she feels that she needs to fight everyone that steps up to her you know what I'm saying? But hey I'm sick and tired of her not listening to me sometimes.
Big boi: Yea I understand where your coming from because since your a celebrity parent everyone is going to throw shade at you and your daughter over this.
Nicki: I know right but hey let them talk because everyone isn't perfect I mean you have to defend your self in life.
Big boi: Exactly.
---------------------
Back at the house .
Me: hahaha Priscilla I think you put to much sugar in my breakfast because I'm so hyper. 😂😂
Priscilla: I know oh boy you have this living room a mess!! 😩😂.
Me: we'll I'll help you clean up some of it!
Priscilla: is that the sugar talking!!? You never volunteered to help clean lol.
Me: I know right but come on before my mom gets home.
------------
Back at the interview:
Big boi: We'll we enjoyed having you hear today everybody make sure you go buy her new album the Pink print in stores now!
Nicki: Thanks guys I enjoyed it Love You Barbz!!!! 😘😘😘