New years eve

Hi my name is demetria Maraj aka meme,Nicki minaj is my mom you probably already knew that since i said maraj. Any ways im waking up on December 31st new years eve as i recieve a call from my mom nicki.

phone conversation:

Nicki: Goodmorning baby

Me: Morning mom

Nicki: i called to let you know that i will be performing at my concert for new years.

Me: Oh... thats cool

Nicki: Yass!! but do you want to come with me tonight?

Me: Thanks but no thanks me Aaliyah, willow & faith were planning to go downtown for new years!

Nicki: Ummm??

Me: ummm.. what?

Nicki: You know you cant stay out until 12 a.m ! your the child of a celebrity, do you know what could happen?

Me: what could possibly go wrong mom?? (speaking dramaticly)

Nicki: just bring you and your friends back to house before midnight you guys can have fun & pop fireworks their.. K?

Me: Whatever you say

Nicki: okay bye love you muuah

Me: bye Love you tooo!

*hangs up the phone*

As i get out of bed all grumpy and stinky i slip on my wet bathroom floor, laughing as if anyone saw. After i get out the shower and take care of my business i hear the door bell ring. *walking to the door* Its Willow! yess willow smith! my mom wasent kidding when she said will and jada are her neighbors lol XD.

* OPENS DOOR*

Willow: Hey bestfriend!

Me: hey you little brat!

Willow: oooh who you geting cute for?

Me: um my damn self i dont have to impress anyone!

Willow: Meme i dont know why you have so much of A attitude in your nature lol.

Me: Nope im just moody person! *while laughing*

Willow: okk well what do you want to do today & where's your mama ?

Me: idk lets go to odyssey fun world & she's somewhere practicing her performance for her show tonight!

Willow: Ooh ok turn up then!

Me: lol you funny but ok lets go.