Less Talking More Fighting

I'm so hyped when me,willow and faith arrives to school because I'm so ready to see nakia. just when we walk in we see her talking to some boy so of course since she wanted to start drama the day I'm going to start it today 😂👏💯💪👊.
* Walks pass and before I even open my mouth Nadia says...
Nakia: Ewww
Me: what are you saying eww for?
Nakia: BECAUSE I SAW YOU DUHH!!! 😡
Willow: You can most definitely lower your voice.
Faith: Right before we have to bang on your ass again 💯😂😂.
The boy nakia was talking to was named Andrew.
Andrew: *Starts laughing 😂😂😩😕*
Nakia: Your really laughing at them??
Andrew: I'm sorry but that fight on the first day was really funny.
Nakia: ite bet! * storms off to class*
Now were in reading and I asked faith to see her phone so I can check my facebook.
Willow: here you go..
I logged in and see I have 664 friend requests and the first one says Nakia holland.
I accepted to see if she was going to say anything & yea she did. She was so thirsty to tag me in thing status exactly saying. " for all you little nicki minaj fans/ barbz don't ever be friends with her daughter she's the type to jump you in a fight - Demetria Maraj - .
I commented and said...
Me: Don't believe her she's the one to type shit on the internet and freeze up in public.
Nakia H: Noo stop lying but I don't jump people!! .
Me: So don't I luckily my real friends was right there helping like real friends do , you just mad cause you lost a fight on the first day 😂💯👏 .
Nakia H: 😂 your funny but don't say to much just wait till lunch.
Me: are you saying you want to fight AGAIN??
* she didn't comment back*
Faith: oowww I'm so ready for lunch to come.
Willow: Me too fuck what she saying real friends rock together 💯.
Me: Exactly I know my mama already got me on punishment for this but I'm tired of nakia ass!!
I said while shaking my leg really fast. Willow and faith was looking at me as my face turned red.
Willow: You must be really mad!!
Faith: No shit of course she is.
We all laughed 😂😂😂
" BELL RINGS FOR LUNCH"
We rushed down to the first floor into the cafeteria and it is packed in their.
We sat at our table eating wait to see nakia walk in the lunch room & when she did she came directly to our table starring , i give her prompts for doing that.
Me: you ready lil girl ?
Nakia: What it look like?
Me: willow and faith don't even jump in cause I already know I'm about to win.
Faith: you sure?
Me: yea
Willow: okay g!
Nakia: * starts tying up her hair while laughing which drew attention to us *
* I run up and start punching her in her face , she starts pulling my hair and trying to kick, after that I swung her into the candy machine and she pauses and tries to keep hitting me but her arm was stuck behind her back while I was mushing her. Security came to break it up. The whole lunch room was screaming " Fight!" And was recording.
* in the principle office is where me and nakia sat waiting until the dismissal bell rung.
* BELL RINGS* Now I'm heading home.