Taste of your own medicine

As I walk inside the house after school I see my mama sitting down watching tv but also looking mad at the phone. I thought I was slick about fighting until...
Nicki: How was school today?
Me: Normal I guess.
Nicki: Any fights?
Me: .... idk....
Nicki: You know whats funny and crazy?
Me: Huh ( looking scared as hell ). 😕😪
Nicki: you and your little friend nakia fight had just hit 1,345 views online & is Now mentioning me & your name all over the media... 😡😡
Me: I'm sorry mama! I--
Cuts me off
Nicki: I don't want to hear that go get my belt and wait for me in my room.
* I walk up the stairs slowly trying to keep my tears in but I'm so scared on what my mom is going to do they just burst out.
* Nicki walks in*
Me: * crying *
Nicki: hush up!
- Wshhh the belt slice me right across my butt while I'm trying to protect it with my arm
Nick: Didn't I 👏 Tell yo ass 👏 not 👏 to be fighting 👏 At the motherfucking 👏 school huh! 👏 DIDNT I 👏👏.
Me: Yess please mama! Stop (while crying loud)
Nicki: Go to your room
I ran to room crying and slams my door, hops into my bed and just cry my self to sleep.
About 3 hours later I wake up to the sound of the vacuum cleaner and I walk out and see our maid Priscilla cleaning the rug.
Priscilla: Oh did I wake you dear.
Me: Nope I been up ( being sarcastic )
Priscilla: Ok but dinner is ready downstairs at the table.
Me: What are we having?
Priscilla: Ohh Nachos
Me: Good cause I'm starving
I put on my pink and blue house shoes and run down stairs.
Kendall bodyguard: Where you been Demetria?
Me: I was taking a nap
Kendall: oh that's why it was so quiet around here.
Me: * Laughs*
I walk in the kitchen and grab my plate and leaves without saying nothing but give my mom a stank face.
Nicki: Meme you can loose that little attitude of yours.
Me: OK! ( in my head I'm just cursing at her ).
-- Skips to Morning At School --
Faith: Hey gal are you ok?
Me: Yea I don't have any bruises or anything from nakia 😂💯.
Willow: You won't guess who was the person to post the fight on social media.
Me: Whooo?!!
Willow: Aaliyah
Faith: Yea that little rat.
Me: smh I knew something was going on that's how my mom found out.
Willow: Are you on punishment?
Me: Yea AGAIN 😒 but she's giving me my phone back tomorrow cause she haves a interview.
Willow: Okay cool but we gone have to check Aaliyah ass for just being wishy washy with us all of sudden.
Me: Exactly
Faith: Most definitely will.