First day of High school

My mom nicki walks into my room and yells "WAKE UP!! ITS YOUR FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL".

Nicki: Wake up!

Me: i am up jeez!

Nicki: Actually your still laying down smart mouth.

Me: ughhh

Nicki: come on you dont want to be late lil girl.

Now im fully woke and got dressed after taking a shower i put on my new jordans with my ripped jeans and forever 21 shirt with my true religion half jean jacket with my bookbag.

Nicki: Awwwww look at you getting all cute.

Me: i know right i had to show em how minnie nicki minaj coming lol !!.

My mom and i walked out the house to her car & gets in.

Nicki: Who you already texting this early in the morning?

Me: nosey!!

Nicki: dont get smart now who you texting?

Me: umm. lol nah foreal im texting faith & willow.

Nicki: Aww they going to dells to?

Me: yepp

Nicki: oh okay now you got your friends.

*we arrive at the school and im already back in my lazy mood serously*

Me: uuugggghhhh :/

Nicki dont start.... gone head.

Me: ok here i go.

Nicki: you better not get into any trouble or you will what will happen.

Me: (counfused face) what if someone messes with me first.

Nicki: they're shouldnt be anybody bothering you on the first day now go on.

Me: umm okayy bye,

Nicki: Love you honey

Me: Love you too

* When i walk in the school office i see willow and faith standing their in line waiting for they're schedules, i stand by them and we all are looking cute as hell *Queens*. we receive our schedules and we all have the every class together. our first class is Science.

*Walks into class*

Mr. gray: Goodmorning class its our first day of school so lets try not to have any arguments, drama etc. sit where ever you want.

Mr. Gray: oh yes class we have some one special here today, Nicki's Minaj daughter Demetria Maraj is a new freshman here, and also willow smith will and jada's daughter.

Me: owoow O.o .

willow: *Smiling and laughing*

About 4 or 5 students didnt even care that much they just gave me the stank look like they wanted to say something. i caught one still staring at me her name is Nakia Holland.

Nakia: stank look

Me: umm what..?

Nakia: your talking to me.

Me: who els is looking at me right now the fuck?

Mr. Gray: Ladies lets not start this on the first day of school.

Me: this wouldnt be happening if she wasent giving me that look.

Nakia: are you going to do something just because your mom is a celebrity doesnt mean your suppose to get treated like royalty.

Me: You didnt even just have to bring my mama into this cause i will go 0 to 100 real quick.

Willow: you already did that my amiga XD check her ass.

Class: Ohh, they go fight?, what just happened?, uh oh.

* she gets up and i walk over to her and slaps her and her first move was grabbing hair :/ while im punching and swinging her willow and faith jumps in punching her. her 2 friends jump in also. It is crazy we head more than 2 securitys breaking up our fight.

*Principle walks in and escorts all 6 of us to the main office and call our parents*

Principle J: Now ms. maraj whats your mom #?

Me: i cant give fans her number sorry XD.

Principle J: Whats the number!!!!!!?

Me: ok ok its # # # - # # # - # # # #.

Phone conversation.

Nicki: Hello

Principle: Is this the Parent of Demetria L. Maraj ?

Nicki: Yes it is why?

Principle J: just know your daughter has already got into a fight.

Nicki: * Trying to keep calm* ok, yes ok , i will deal with it, bye.

*After school im at home and my mom is going off*

Nicki: what the hell is wrong with you!!?? how did you get into a fucking fight on the first day of school meme?? How this better be good.

Me: OK!!!!! its not my fault this girl name nakia was giving me the stank look for no reason and i only asked her what? and she got a attitude and there it was when our argument burst out and we fought.....

Nicki: Your on punishment give me your phone & go get my belt.

Me: NOOOOOOO not the belt please!