Another memories?? Part 2

I woke up in a pink room which was clearly filled with expensive things. In front of me was a mirror which had golden flower petals sculptured at its corners somehow it seemed like the only pleasant thing in this room but not long after I looked in the mirror I saw myself ...

Younger? ...No I think its perhaps the makeup caking my face to look younger?

But as I stood up looked at my arms and feet I couldn't deny that I was actually younger but really what's up with this frilly pink dress surely those kidnappers are playing a joke on me just after..... 

Wait, If I am younger that must mean!!!!!

In excitement I stood up only to fell down as I was unable to control my younger body as I still thought of myself as my adult self. but still surely I wasn't kidnapped anytime before ?

Somehow It felt like a cold water has just splashed onto my face still rather than thinking about theories it would be better to explore.

Just that what kind of tastes do these kidnappers have are they looking for a Barbie doll or a human even their clothes aren't bad as this as this dress was fully bright pink with big ribbon's attached with big jewels so shiny that it hurts the eyes . 

It was expensive of course but who in the right mind would buy these?

Seeing a bell on bedside I reached over trying to find some clue but I clearly overestimated myself as the bell fell on ground with a big thud just as it fell the door opened and a auntie in maid clothes walked in???

On top of that she seemed really unfriendly like she just ate a bug  but still in respectful words she said  "This servant is here to inform the young miss that the lord wants to see you as he is glad that you have woken up."

I don't know if it was a key or something but as soon as she said this my mind suddenly went blank and memories which I grasped were mine pored in. I understood that it was not a ploy of some kidnappers but my other life where I remembered my previous one but one from my previous life were stronger.  

I remembered I was Rosalina Luna filrad like mostly every story in modern times  I , reincarnated in a world I completely don't know and I am the eldest daughter of the Duke who was born by forced marriage , forced by his wife aka my mother to have me .

Ok I mean yea what happened to him was wrong

BUT HOW THE HELL IS THIS A CHILD'S MISTAKE?? for him to neglect his own biological child so much that even servants looked down on her 

Also I have a younger sister and a brother from different mother cause like I was born by forced marriage like I said and my mother was ....kind of stupid to do things like this and father is a jerk.

father never loved my mother but on the other hand my mother who was spoiled was madly in love with him so she got lead to nose by her servant and drugged him as a result I was born

father was so angry that he almost killed my mother but since he couldn't actually do that he just send her really from him. As they say 'Out of sight out of mind' 

In the countryside mother gained her senses and after a year of giving birth to me a baby who just weaned of her mother left handing her to duke and never looked back.

The father who was given the responsibility of the child for whom he had mixed feelings left her to servant's. But servants were still outsiders who had a really bad impression of the previous madam and felt reluctant to take care of the child which might even get them fired if they were too close to her , hence maintained distance while tending to her needs as required of them.  

With no one looking me, I turned the way I was before I regained my previous life memories and learned of whole situation.

I grew up to be a bad child who bullied her sister who is doted by my father and was doing every crazy thing to get attention, got it but in a really bad way as even the servants who pitied me were unhappy to take care of  me.

And yesterday I was bullying my sister and was drowned by the prince who protected my sister but accidently pushed me.

I don't know if I should be glad or not, being only 8 years old I am pretty much hated by everyone but was still saved at least.

Coming out of my thoughts I looked at the maid who was standing without saying a word even when more than 20 minutes had passed . Seeing her repeating herself I quickly told her her to prepare my outfit as even if I didn't want to dress up the dress was truly horrible after telling her what kind she was shocked but knew what to prepare.

why so quick? because there was only one dress which was not pink I braced myself and went out following the maid who had come in just now ,earning all the 'not so friendly' stares along the way.

Some were also bad mouthing me but I say after 2 weeks lets see if they have the guts to do that.

I was also the type of person who was to repay the favor's.