Leo's pov

Today I had to go to meet the dukes daughter I heard that she was pretty amazing but they are just rumors right like I am a scary-cold-black hearted prince in everyone's eyes but ...really I just get cold to someone I don't know and as per my good knowledge it is wrong to talk to strangers which can take advantage of you then also being a goody two shoes can't help with everything right to tell the truth to me that Rosa or something seems pretty normal only with the cold attitude not like I know any of her other sides.
Even when I was small I was always pushed up for the studies of the crown prince to protect my people and led my kingdom to prospariry blablabla.......what can I say cause it is pretty much commen sense I mean if an idiot sat on the throne .....well we already know the consequences which are disastrous like a rebellion.

Anyway enough about that let's think about the engagement that Rosaline is I think that girl which I met at the ball 2 years ago which I already gave the hint when I explained about her cold attitude that time we just got a little bit familiar with each other but just with that I think that I know that she is not a snobby rich spoiled 'noble' girl.

I think I am getting better at naming with attitude although it was 'stolen' surprise😒

Let's leave it at that its not like I can do something on it you know it was an compulsory engagement by higher authorities so even if we protest we will most likely end up with zero results expect though I can frame her to break the engagement but I not such an low person to frame a person for a crime they didn't do though I can dig up some crimes if there are any and execute them simple BUT their aren't any although I found somethings interesting heheh

Now I am going to meet that infamous dukes daughter and then
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I met her
She is truly a cold beauty but in a good way I think that she is the most beautiful person.....
Wait I didn't say anything at all .....
Then she started an conversation it was pretty boring then I saw her shocked expression it was interesting then when I couldnt figure out why I decided to check her status and..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HOLY CRAP
She is a cheat

 MOSTLY ALL THE ELEMENTS AND AN ABNORMAL AMOUNT OF MANA

THIS IS CLEARLY ABNORMAL 

WAIT I GUESS I AM ALSO ABNORMAL

BUT.........................

IF I CAN SEE HER REAL STATUS THEN THAT MEANS HER CAN SEE MINE TO

Ugh such an headache her status can match up to an lion red beast royal family though I am the only black one whose power I higher then anyone else now let us explain
An royal family is born blessed with gods and natural judging ability an if they grow up to be corrpeted they slowly lose their powers which is really good but as standards from human if they train their hard work won't be lost and as for other beast men ....
They are really normal their strength Is natural other then that they are like humans just a bit more powerful like humans can use magic their traits are super natural strength. Really it is convenient but to unusual .

Anyway there is also another thing in her statues.... ..... Heheehehahahaaha I can't stop mentally laughing not like I can really laugh but well let's ask her.

"It seems you know about it right ?"

"Whatever you are talking about leo"

"Don't play dumb I mean my status"

"Alright I admit I have seen it"

"well then keep it a secret unless you want your secret exposed"

"Which secret?"

"Silver"

"huh"

"Well if you have seen my statues you would know that I can see yours as well right"

"yes"

"And since I am a special type of beast men I can also see your occupations well I must say that they are amusing"
It is somewhat true but let's keep it a secret

"What are they"

"Why should I tell you?"

"Well its fine if you don't cause i know myself well"

"oh really" I  smirked and started  to state her occupations while she stood there listening turning red I don't think she noticed but not to tell to ruin my fun

"oh it was an assassin, designer , Make up maker, Mother lover, siscon , adventurer then also an ICE QUEEN with an crossdresser oh there is also ICE PRINCE" well now that I read them myself it is really funny and unnatural like   Mother lover and then  siscon are added also an ICE QUEEN why not a princess when the other one is prince  I guess women are respected unconsciously.

"it must be when you sneaked out as a boy" I said while reading her expression it was quite easy when she let her guard down.

"Wait are you reading my mind"

"No its quite easy to read you now"

As rosa realised what she was doing she quickly went to her cold self again
Aww but it was cute why so early

and well after a long conversation which was mostly about our status and our meeting 2 years ago we  became best friends quickly

Anyway it seems I got a monster for a fiance not like I am any better but its good its interesting
Ummm this engagement might not be so bad.