Reaching the ball Part 6

I suddenly felt a gentle voice in my ears and someone shaking me it was rifo and mom trying to wake me up. 

I woke up rubbing my eyes and got my composure back after seeing father who was at the door.

Someone announced that duke has arrived and my father stepped out escorting my mother with brother in her arms followed by us.

As I got out I put out my public persona which made difficult for anyone to approach me included the fact that I was of a higher status mom was surprised but didn't show it. 

As we reached in front of the king father and mother bowed and then turned to us to do the same 

Father was staring at me telling me not to embarrass him and myself

So me and rio displayed what we had learned for the past year and I am pleased to say that mom was looking at both of us was with a proud expression. 

whole hall was silent trying to see the flaws in the girl who was said to be the eldest daughter of Duke who was a spoiled and arrogant brat who bullied her little sister

But what they saw was just the opposite.

As we were excused we went to a corner and was informed by father that he will go to the king and queen with mother and ranga we were also asked if we wanted to come but we just said no given a choice.

And also about ranga He has silver hair like mom and unique mixture of golden and blue eyes

Now only me a Rio were here ,so we decided to go to the garden

In reaching the garden I excused myself for a minute sternly telling Rio to not go anywhere else As i returned back 5 minutes later I saw some girls with Rio 

They looked as they were around 6 with the exception of girl in lead who looked like she is 10 

I saw my sister she was scared 

So I went and asked the situation .One might think that this was a case of bullying but it was just Rio scared by their tallness and and by their group leader who was not at all mean but her words were just somehow that...

like she said "Seeing that you don't have any friends I will play with you, Of course being your timid self you can't do anything so I will be your friend"

and that interprets like "I want to be your friend"

A tsundere I tell you, She was the daughter of the Bella Philias , the only female duke in this country. Apparently that family is the only one to be ruled by females till now and has no restrictions on weather the heir will be a male or a female. 

Currently the only heir her name was Asha Philias. 

And also she is 5 not 10 just that she is a lot taller than her peers.

Apparently there was no need for me to intervene as they quickly became friends disregarding Rio's previous tension which actually just steamed from the fact that she had never gone out before....I was the one who mistook her expression as scared. 

The prince came from a far ..

what was his name again oh I remember it was Richard peco vinci 

(Dear readers please pardon me as I am terrible at naming the characters)

well then he stood in front of Rio and after glaring at me from a far he took her away 

Rio and I were too shocked to react  plus the group who was chatting not long ago

thankfully they are still in my range of sight and I knew that the prince won't harm Rio.

Bella was fidgeting, confused what she should do then asked me if Rio would be alright, it seems that she had already noticed me and already knew after taking with Rio that I was her elder sister.

I reassured her and she left with her other friends.

I was resting a boy came to me he seemed quite familiar with silver hair and sparkling blue eyes He came to me and said " May i ask where the main ballroom is it seems i have gotten lost"

I told him the directions after talking for a while

We both introduced ourselves and well he was quite interesting he had a dignified way of speaking and had the power to entrap others in his conversations.

For a 9 year old he was good

I will remember him Leo

For some reason this name is familiar

but well lets head back.