MIRAGE

As the name suggest it does my illegal things then disappear like it was not their in the first place so to do this I need an invitation though I know where I can get is so I went to the black market and got an deal with a person named George and entered as his niece these type of things have the security but there is a major flaw that they can't really keep these a secret oh well now I am wearing a mask and I am around many mysterious people but I have to get through this.

NOW THE AUCTION STARTS

An person called out from nowhere then I scanned around and saw George telling something to a man hah I just heard what they said it was about me well I guess some people are to corrupted it can't be helped that was his last chance and now boom gone I just showed him an illusion when making a deal so I haven't disclosed any information pretty smart aren't I

As the auction continued I conformed my targets and after the auction I stethly killed them of like an assassin well I forgot I already am one.

Then while I was sitting with my family I got the news of mirage and a funny thing the request to the guild was made by none other than my father he had many complains about mirage for last one year that it nearly filled of half of its desk.
Oh then it would mean 4 birds with one stone

Should I tell you which ones-

1. Completed the task assigned to my self.

2. Got the reward as an S class quest

3. Made mother happy as she get more time to spend with father.

4. Eliminated the danger to rifo me ranga and many others

And totally not by helping dad
Oh well let's just say 5 birds with stone as I am a pretty nice generous kind and ,............. I really seems I am becoming a narrisistic person.

(Sorry again for the short chapter)