Chapter Two.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_192/set?id=64466115

Jenny's POV.

    "So how's the pregnancy going?" Eleanor asked as we look in the maternity section of Next. How depressing.
"Not bad, but i'm sure day by day i'm getting fatter and more tired." I laugh.
     "But you look so gorgeous, i hope when i'm pregnant i look like you," She pouted. I shook my head in disbelief, i mean Eleanor Calder, look like me?! No way.
"You're delusional El," I sigh. "It's depressing that i'm looking at clothes that look like cast downs from Santa." Eleanor and i both laugh as i held up a huge red top.

"So the boys are meeting their fake girlfriends today," I say placing some jeans over my arm.
     "I know, i bet they're going to be blonde and tall."
"Stereotypical but most definately true," I giggle.

 I pick up a maternity jumper and showed it to Eleanor for her verdict.

     "No babe, too loose, you're not that gigantic," She laughed.
"I mean, i wasn't with Harry for the other videos, so i wasn't bothered about him being with models, but for this.. should i be worried?"
   "Babe, as long as you love and trust Harry, then no, you shouldn't be worried, i mean Harry worships the freaking ground you walk on! You're pregnant with his baby, don't worry about this, it's just acting."

"You're right, i'm overreacting, it's the pregnancy making me all weird and hormonal,"
  "Hey no, it's normal for you to be anxious about it, i mean i am and i've been with Louis for a long time, it's just what us girls are like, and you're pregnant which makes you ten times more emotional,don't sweat it."
"Thanks El," I smile.
    "No problem,i'm your best friend aren't i?" She winked.

____________________________________

Later on that night, i was cuddled up on Harry's chest in bed, it's my favourite place to be in the whole wide world.

"So, you met your fake girlfriend?" I asked looking up at Harry who was playing with my hair.
    "Yeah," He smiled. "She seems nice," He shrugged.
"Well that's..nice?"
   "I wish you could be my girlfriend in the video." He pouted.
"Oh please," I laughed. "I'd make a fool of myself, i'd probably trip or fall over something."
    "That is actually true," Harry smirked.
"Hey!" I gasped.
    "I got you something when i was driving home." Harry smiled triumphantly.
"You did?.." I asked confused.
  He nodded then got out of bed, he then walked in and out of the walk-in wardrobe and hld a bag in his hand.
  He gave it to me and i sat up in bed.
"Harry, why are you-"
    "Just open it Jen." He laughed.

I took whatever it was out of the bag and smiled.

"I love my mummy and daddy bibs," I smiled kissing him. "Didn't have you as the cheesey type,Styles." I smirked.
      "Well you better get use to it." He grinned.
"Thank you, they're very cute." I said holding them up.

I put them back in the bag and placed them on my bedside table and then snuggled back onto Harry's chest.

"Harry, you love me right?" I asked randomly.
      "Of course i do, what would make you think i don't?" He asked rubbing my tummy gently,looking confused.
"No, nothing, just..like to hear you say it," I lied.
   "And the real reason?"

I sighed,he caught me. "You'd never do anything to make me not trust you would you?"
     "No, never,i love you and only you."
"Then that's okay." I smiled kissing his lips.