Chapter Three

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=65410036

Jenny's POV.
One Month Later ~

      I woke up feeling pretty disgusting to be honest. They say when you're pregnant you have good days, and bad days.
Today is a bad day.

  I feel stuffy, hot and cold, emotional. All i want to do is stay in bed with my lovely boyfriend.

I smiled and turned over to face a mass of curls. I giggled slightly and peeled them away from a snoring Harry.

   "Morning.." He grumbled in that beautiful morning voice.
"Morning to you too."
   He leaned over kissed my lips and rubbed my tummy gently.
   "Sleep well?"
"I did, but i feel absolutely awful today," I pouted.
   "Well the boys are picking me up in about an hour; we're driving to central London, got few shows to feature on, and stuff."
"Oh.."
   "What's wrong?" He asked stroking my hair out my face.
"I just..thought we could..have-er spent the day together, i feel so ill.."
   "I would babe but i've got-"
"Other things to do, i understand." I smiled.
   "I love you,"
"I love you too. Breakfast?" I asked sitting up.
   "You're not mad, are you?" He asked as i put my slippers on.
"No silly," I smiled kissing his lips. "You're an international superstar, i understand." I kissed him again and hobbled down to the kitchen.

Can this baby just hurry up please?

Harry's POV.

I felt absolutely awful leaving Jenny today, i mean she's 6 months pregnant, work have let her have maternity leave early, she can't do much without getting tired, i know she's starting to get bored and lonely.

   "Haz, we need you in hair,"
"Yeah i'll be 2." I quickly waved off Lou our hair and makeup artist.

Me: Sorry for leaving, i love you .xx
    Jen: Don't be silly. It's your job xxxxxx
Me: I know..but still .xx
    Jen: Harry, i'm fine, now go do your thing and i'm watching at home with a bowl of soup and water xxx
Me: I'll make it up to you, i promise .xx
    Jen: I know you will ;) xx

I will Jenny, I promise.

___________________________________________________________________________

Really short,SORRY. It will get longer.promise.

I get inspiration for chapters from real life situations, so if you want to give me ideas be my guest either comment or private message if you'd like:) x 

One last question:   Do you ship Haylor? Yay or Nay?