Chapter Sixteen.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71047262

Jenny's POV.

"I'm home.." I called as i walked in from a long day at work.
   "Kitchen," I heard Jacob reply.
"Hello children," I smiled walking to the fridge. Andrea was doing some sort of maths homework, and Jacob was texting.

How typical of him.

"Where's Samantha?" I asked looking round.
   "Oh; she's on her way down," Jacob smirked. "She wants to show you something."
"Oh..kay," I looked at him suspiciously. "Where's your father?"
   "In his office, uncle louis' rang." I nodded and drank my water.
"Good day at school guys?" I smiled. Andrea looked up instantly.
   "I got 87 on my test," She beamed.
"Well done!" I cheered.
As i told Andrea about a treat i'd plan for her i heard Samantha coming down the stairs.

  "Hi mother," Samantha smiled sweetly as she passed me.
"Erm, and where do you think you're going dressed like that?" I quirked an eyebrow taking in her appearance. She was wearing a pink crop top,tiny shorts and wedge heels.

   "Well you see Christy, she's having a party and.."
"Samantha Anne Styles please tell me you do not have your belly button pierced." I closed my eyes and counted to ten. Do not kill. Do not kill.
   "Ah mum.."
"Harry,get here..Now." I yelled. Within seconds i saw him appear. "Did you know Samantha had this done?" I exclaimed pointing to her stomach. He looked confused then his eyes bugged out at her piercing, obviously he didn't..
"What do you think you're playing at?" I fumed, "You can't get your belly button pierced without my permission,or your fathers. You're too young!"
Samantha looked between myself and her father who looked just as angry. "Why have you got it Samantha?"
   "Well,i-er-i knew you-you-"
 "Her boyfriend thought it was hot," Jacob laughed.
"Boyfriend?"
 Samantha looked like she was about to kill Jacob,but that wasn't happening until i killed her.
  "So not only have you gone behind our backs, you've been having boyfriends?" Harry said calmly.
Samantha looked down at the floor and nodded. I hated to see her like this,but i'm too angry right now, this isn't the first time Samantha has gone behind our backs, Samantha is the 'rogue' if you want to call it that, she likes to test myself and Harry, see how far she can go, she's snuck out a few times,each times she was caught by me or Harry and brought back instantly. There's just no stopping her.
  "Go to your room," Harry ordered.
 "But dad i've been invited to a-"
   "I don't care Samantha, go."
She walked off and up the stairs, the rest of us were in silence as we heard her bedroom door shut.

Teenage daughters eh?