Chapter Four.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_197/set?id=65461794

Jenny's POV.

I walked up mine and Harry's path and brought my keys out of my bag.

"Anyone home?" I called as i walked through and placed my shopping bags on the kitchen table.
   "In here," I heard Harry call.

I walked through into the living room to find it empty.
   "Dining room," He chuckled.
I frowned,Dining room? He never goes in there. "Harry, what are you-"

As i walked in i saw that it had been transformed.

  It looked beautiful.

I looked around in amazement,candles were lit everywhere,the lights were dim, faint music was playing in the background and Harry was sat at the table in a tux with two meals laid out.

   "Do you like it?" He smirked.
"Like?Like?..Harry it's beautiful..How did you..Wow." I shook my head in disbelief,how did he do this?.
   "Bit of help from people here and there." He winked standing up and kissing me on the lips. "Take a seat?"
"Harry, i'm not having a meal in this," I said gesturing to myself in jogging bottoms,TOMS and a vest.
   "You look beautiful," He complimented as he sat me down.
I smiled up at him and looked at the meal he'd prepared as he sat down adjacent to me.
"Microwave lasagne?" I giggled.
   "Hey,i wanted it to be a nice romantic surprise, i don't want you getting sick." He blushed.
"You could of given me cold beans;  i wouldn't care, thank you," I grinned taking his hand in mine and playing with his fingers.
   "Let's eat?" He asked pouring me a glass of orange juice into a wine glass(trying to make me feel better).
"Let's." I blushed.

~~~
After our meal, Harry gestured for me to go upstairs.
   "Go to the bathroom," He whispered as he kissed my neck making me squirm, he got my sensitive spot and i go all gooey whenever he kisses it.

I opened the bathroom to see he'd done something similar to the dining-room except instead of a meal awaiting me, there were strawberries dipped in chocolate with more wine glasses full of orange juice on the side of the bath.

"Harry,will you stop treating me like a princess?" I blushed walking into the bathroom and eating a strawberry. "Ooh,they're real." I winked.
   "Of course they're real!" Harry gasped.
"You never know," I smiled.
   "So you ready to bathe?" Harry began taking off his trousers, but i stood there awkward.
"Erm, Harry..if you haven't noticed.." I said pointing to my tummy.
   "What?" He frowned.
"I don't feel you know..while i'm pregnant, my bodies hideous,"
   "Jen," Harry sighed. "I love you whether you're 3ft tall or 16ft wide, whether you're the size of a house,or the size of my thumb. You're beautiful no matter what shape or size, don't be self conscious," He smiled sympathetically.
"I know,i just.."
   "How about we bathe in our swim suits?" He suggested.
"Really?" I quirked an eyebrow.
  He nodded. "Yeah, now, do you want the black or teal one?" He asked leaving the bathroom.
"Teal one please." I replied.

Now do i have the best boyfriend in the world or what?

After having our bath,a very strange one at that, Harry and i snuggled in bed.

"Did you really mean what you said in the bathroom?" I asked as i played with a little curl, i hope the baby has his curls.
   "About what size you are?" He asked.
I nodded and snuggled into him more.
   "Of course,"
"Thank you, i love you,"
   "I love you too," He replied kissing my forehead. "Plus it would be cool to have a girlfriend the size of my thumb,"
"Always have to ruin it," I chuckled.

_____________________________________________________________________________
GUYS, i'm having a mini competition, person to guess these next lyrics gets the next chapter dedicated to them:) (I've never done this before so bare with me). x

I say what's on my mind,
it can get me in trouble most of the time,
i can't hold a weighted heart,
gotta let it out from the start..