Chapter 2

Eve's P.O.V

As soon as I walked through the club doors, I'm welcomed by the familiar buzz of intoxication and smoke. My heart racing in excitement, already feeling my body respond to the music. My body begins to sway to the rhythm to the base that echoes the room.

I see Jess waving at me from the bar, excitingly holding up two tequila shots in the air. A wicked smile spreads across my face.

Oh, so I guess its going to be one of those kinds of nights.

I walk through the making out couples, the sweaty bodies, copping a smack to the ass on the way through by some drunk stranger. I tense, growling under breath. I'm not some eye candy that can be touched whenever someone pleases.

I finally get to Jess, whose short sandy blond hair bobbed to the music, her fake tan that was quickly slapped on before the night looked almost natural under the dim changing coloured lights.

''Here!'' she screamed out at me, shoving the shot in my face. Shaking a bit of salt on my wrist.

I gently drag my tongue across the line of salt before quickly downing the bitter liquid. Burning my throat and leaving a satisfying warmth spreading across my chest.

Jess already handing me another shot, while she quickly finishes god knows how many. Sucking at the sliced lemon, scrunching her nose. Her body drunkenly swaying to the beat of the music ''Your late!'' she shouts at me.

I down the second shot, rolling my eyes ''I'm sorry! You know dad!'' I yell back. Even though I am twenty now, he still acts like I am his little fragile girl when I come and visit him during my collage break. He thinks I'm going to get kidnapped or something when I go out. I argued for about an hour with him about my dress. How its too short, showing too much, put a jacket on, stay home. I know its hard for him to see me as a grown woman that can most definitely take care of herself.

I hum in delight as I feel my head getting fuzzier, my body lighter with every shot. I have a lot of catching up to do to get to the state Jess is already at now. Who was already grinding some guy at the bar, shaking her hips and running her hands through the strangers hair. I order myself a cocktail, something I can sip on and wash away the bitter taste of tequila. I lean my back against the bar, gleefully sipping on the sweet cocktail through a rainbow patterned straw. Overlooking the dance floor.

Horny, high and intoxicated people thudding and grinding each other.

My eyes avert to the crowed of people that seem to be moving away from something. People step back. Girls eyes widen in awe and lust. Men glare in almost envy and intimidation.

That's when I see why the crowed is parting.

Almost like what I saw before me was acting in slow motion.

Splitting up the drunken club like a sharp knife. Deadly, beautiful.

Three men walking in my direction.

They were all tall and wide in frame. Sharing the same breathtaking beauty. They looked like gods.

The man in the front wore an expensive dark navy-blue suit, red tie, white pressed buttoned up shirt. His dark blond hair swept back, clean shaven chiseled face and bright electric blue eyes.

The man on his right side, wore black jeans and lazily white buttoned shirt. His shirt hugging his masculine figure and his sleeves rolled up to his large forearms. His features almost opposite to the man standing in the front. Dark brown wavy hair that was sexily messy, some strands hanging over his dark chocolate eyes, his devilish smile plastered across his face.