3 • Cute Boy

So I was given the task of helping Grans and Grandpops's grandson, Dong Sicheng

So I was given the task of helping Grans and Grandpops's grandson, Dong Sicheng. I really don't know where to start... I forgot to ask what things he likes, it would be easier to just get to know him and to help him.

I don't have a clue on where to start, that leads me to calling and asking my best friend.

"Hey, hyung, hurry up, I'm in the middle of a lecture."

"Okay, fine. Um... Call me when class is over."

"If it's for him again-."

"No! N-not everything is because of him. Just.... I need help for something, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Bye." Then, the call was cut by him.

Now what do I do? I can start another painting... I went around my apartment and searched every corner for a new canvas. A big one. I want to start a new big painting, to just hang up on my wall. As I was going to set up my paint and brushes, my phone rang.

"Hyung! You won't believe what just happened!" It's Lucas. He's my other best friend.

"Tell me, I want to know what's got you so excited," I laughed and put down my phone after putting it on speaker mode.

"You know what, I'll just come over. I'm near your place anyways."

"Alright, see you in a couple of minutes," I say as I reached over to hang up.

I started with a light outline of what I'm going to paint and fill in with colour later. Two people, gender unidentifiable, they're just two humans. Actually, can they even be considered as humans? Two beings. You know what, scratch that as well. It's just one being made out of parts of two. It–

"Hyung! I'm here!" I can hear Lucas knock on the door. I was going to go get it, but he ended up opening it himself. I really don't know how, Lucas just does things sometimes.

Lucas busted into the room as if it was the checkpoint for a marathon. "Hyung, you really won't believe it."

I grinned and gestured him to take a seat beside me as I painted. "Okay, Lucas. So what's up?"

"I went to a billiard hall to play with a few friends earlier and there's this really nice guy that works there as a bartender. I think he works there a couple days a week but today, he brought a friend with him and his friend is..."

"Is what...? Nicer?"

Lucas laughs and nods, "Yes! His friend looks so perfect. It's just overwhelming. He kind of radiates a prince-y vibe. I kind of wish I look like him..."

"Don't worry, you're literally good enough to be mistaken for a model. And... what vibe do I give off?" I ask out of curiosity.

Change of P.O.V. : Third Person

Lucas answers without thinking not hesitating, "You have this big... baby... energy. You just act so soft sometimes and you shouldn't, to be honest."