16 • Jaehyunie

"How is it

"How is it...?" Jaehyun asked nervously. He's only ever made food from himself and Johnny. The only other thing he'll make is coffee.

"It's... edible," Yuta shrugs. Taeyong just silently ate, nodding each time a spoonful of food goes into his mouth.

Jaehyun sat across from the two, he wasn't hungry himself. He gets up and walks around the house, "Looks like... I'm rooming you, Yuta hyung." Yuta spared him no glance and just hummed.

The front door opens, 4 males all skipped in, not a single bag... and they've said that they're going shopping. Taeyong and Yuta both waves at them. The group turns the corner and sees Jaehyun. Lucas's whole expression changed, "Whoa, whoa whoa! Hold up, hold the cheese phone."

Everyone in the house turns to look at him.

"How in the world is Jaehyun here? What? Is he real?" Lucas walks over to Jaehyun, poke at his clothes, hair, and face.

Everyone's confused, "Uh... What?"

"When did you get here? How? No one told me? Wait... Oh! Oh....! Oh my god... That's why you told us to get out and go shopping for nothing! I'm– Why didn't anyone tell me?!" Lucas finally realizes what Johnny's so-called plan was.

Johnny and Doyoung were so done with Lucas. Mark just started laughing. Taeyong raised an eyebrow at the suspicious acts, "Hold on... You guys all left? To go shopping? Doyoung, is this your idea?" Taeyong immediately accuses Doyoung for such doings.

Doyoung defensively shakes his head and points to Johnny. Johnny grins proudly. Jaehyun knew the intentions by now, so did Yuta and Taeyong. Yuta wasn't too pleased, but he can get away with hiding it. Taeyong flushed red and crossed his arms. Jaehyun just backs up into the bathroom, claiming that he's going to shower, though, he already took a shower just minutes ago.

-----

"But how did everything go?" Johnny asked in a cool tone. Jaehyun made a contempt look, but his ears can be seen as crimson red, "We've just... apologized."

Johnny scoffs, amused, "Apologized? Sorry, Jae, we kind of saw everything." Johnny stands up, laughing in victory for some reason. He dashes over to an outlet and unplugs a small, cube device. "This, dear, is called a security camera. And we all saw everything..."

"Wait! That was them?!" Mark yelled, kind of too loud and surprised. "I thought you were showing me clips of some drama or something. But it was them?!"

"Oh, no, Mark. It's them," Doyoung reassured. "What characters in a drama would have pink hair or red hair...?"

Johnny starts laughing, "Jaehyun, you looked like you were going to kiss him! Taeyong, he probably looks funny up close, right?"

"Hyung, that's unfair," Jaehyun argues, pulling his shirt up to cover his face. Taeyong dug his face into a pillow, shrinking himself, "No! Jaehyun never looked weird. He's always just good-looking."