19 • I Love Him

This chapter contains some language that may offend some readers

Doyoung steps to the front of the hallway, hands on his hips as he clears his throat, "Everyone! Sleep well and early tonight, we can go camping tomorrow if we want to! Or Sparks Realm again. Go to sleep!"

A few shouted OK's and agreements that they'll head to bed early for the morning. Doyoung goes back into his room with Mark.

Lucas was the last one to take a shower. After he finishes, he plops onto his bed, tossing around to make himself comfortable. "Hey, hyung, what's that?" He asks Taeyong who's been fidgeting with the ribbon tied to the gift.

"Yuta gave this to me. I'm going to open it."

Lucas nods and watches his hyung untie the ribbon and unwrap the box. A CD case. It had a very nice cover, letters 'Long Flight' was printed onto it with a flawless picture of Taeyong. A small little notebook was wrapped along with it. Taeyong was about to burst into tears. He's only saw the CD case and he's already in love with it. He timidly opens the case and a clean disk was placed inside. It had the same design and photograph on the cover.

"Oh my god... Is my face heating up? I– I'm going to cry. I love this..." Taeyong can't stop smiling. Lucas grins and jumps over to Taeyong's bed, sitting beside him. "How thoughtful of him..." He picks up the book and reads out the first page.

"No

"No... He loves me... He loves me! If he loves me and he knows I like Jaehyun... Aish... Ahhhh!" Taeyong shouted and yelled. It wasn't a late hour, but everyone were quiet, so Taeyong's yell can be heard throughout the house. "I feel terrible... Yuta is such a great person..."

Lucas sits back, he never expected Yuta to confess. "I mean... He kind of liked you ever since middle school so... You're pretty late, hyung."

"What? What?! Holy sh– I need a moment."

Jaehyun busts through the door, Yuta right behind him. Doyoung's voice can be heard next door, "Taeyong? You good?"

Taeyong looks up at Jaehyun and Yuta, not sure who to look at. This is just great... What do I do?!