21 • Special Chapter

This chapter contain some language that may offend some readers.

[AND I WROTE THIS BECAUSE I WAS BORED :D and extra
✨😌🤌 and like 90% of this may or may not make sense]

Back when they were still on vacation...

"OK... originally, I've said we're going camping but... is there something else you guys want to do?" Doyoung asks the group.

They're all sitting in the living room , it's their last day here, the next day afternoon, they'll have to go back to their homes, to Seoul.

"I've got an idea," Lucas says, sitting up.

"Does it involve peaches...?" Taeyong slowly asks.

"Not this again..." Doyoung facepalms.

"I don't know what you guys are saying but OK. What's your idea, Lucas?" Johnny starts listening.

"Why don't we just spend the day exploring? Like, we can go anywhere we want with whomever. We do anything. And isn't today the last day our pass for Sparks Realm? Whoever wants to go can go. We just do what we want for today and then meet back here, at the chateau, to pack up and have dinner together."

"I'm down," Jaehyun says, putting his hand up.

"Yeah, I'm good with that too," Taeyong nods, agreeing.

"If Taeyong says yes, then it's settled. Get yourselves ready and just leave out the door whenever you want. If you want to stay here and just lounge around, that's good too," Doyoung calls out, clapping his hands together while getting up.

"Mark! Yuta hyung! Come here please!" Lucas says, waving at the two guys to come to his room. Yuta and Mark both walk over, curious to what Lucas wants to do.

"OK, so... If us three stay together, that forces the other four to be together. And, you see, obviously Jaehyun and Taeyong will be on their own, that leaves Johnny and Doyoung. I'd say, we leave them two together, they've bonded way more than anyone else had!" Lucas whispers the plan to Mark and Yuta sneakily.

"Why though...?" Yuta asks while slightly chuckling. Mark seems as if he's thinking really hard if they should let that happen.

"Hey, Yuta hyung! Go with Johnny and Doyoung and third wheel. Tell us what's happening," Lucas joked.

"Oh, no way! I'll just stay with you two. Let's go get ice cream or something."

"Let's go to lots of places to make them four jealous," Mark laughs, already loving the plan.

"Breakfast first!" Lucas shouts.

"They seem suspicious..." Doyoung lightly nudges Johnny, the one other person who haven't left the living room yet.

"Where do you want to go?" Johnny looks over at Doyoung as he asked.

"What? We're going somewhere?" Doyoung blinked, pointing at him and Johnny.

"Does it look like we're being included to whatever those three are saying? Jaehyun and Taeyong, I don't even have to explain," Johnny scoffs then smiles.

"True, true... Let's... go see a movie...?" All of Doyoung's words sounded like a question each.

"That's too basic. Let's go to a forest!" Without Doyoung's agreement, Johnny already dragged Doyoung up and started getting a backpack ready.

"We're going to sweat too much!" Doyoung complains, although they haven't even left the house yet...

"We'll just go to places! Come on! We'll be the first to leave!" Johnny says excitedly.