9 • Forgiveness

Taeyong still had a week until the end of the school year, then, he'll have summer

Taeyong still had a week until the end of the school year, then, he'll have summer. He woke up like on usual mornings. Mark didn't want to go today so he's staying home.

-----

When Jaehyun got onto the bus, Taeyong kept his stare on him, even when Jaehyun looks back. He's been meaning to talk to him but also didn't feel like he should. So, after a round of debate with himself, he got up and walks towards where Jaehyun is sitting.

Before he could say something and sit down, a girl sat down first, taking the seat before he realizes it's too late. It was the same girl from before, the one who told him to stop going to the cafe.

"Hey, Peachy! I haven't been seeing you lately, where have you been? Is something bothering you?" She said with a worried tone.

Change of P.O.V.: Lee Taeyong

Peachy??? These nicknames... First Valentine boy, then I found out he's also call Jaehyun, and now, out of nowhere, we got Peachy?!

Jaehyun turns to look at her. She had her right hand on his shoulder, her eyes were shaking but she kept herself still. I stepped back a bit and held onto a strap, almost bumping into a guy behind me.

Jaehyun glimpse at me for a split second before answering, "I had a couple things to take care of..." He smiles at her.

The girl slowly nods and turns her head back to the front. The bus is about to stop for the upcoming station. The one after would be the cafe. Instead of waiting until then, I'm getting off this stop. I don't want to be here.

Change of P.O.V.: Third Person

Jaehyun suddenly stood up, grabbing Taeyong's wrist. That gained the attention of everyone on the bus, including a second of the driver's. "Wait."

Taeyong briefly glanced around by the sudden occurrence, but locked eyes with Jaehyun afterwards. "Y-yeah...?"

Taeyong really wanted to let go but that'll make him seem rude and ignorant. He decided he'll just quickly answer whatever question the male has. Jaehyun gulps then spoke up, "Where are you going?"

"Getting off."

"The cafe is next stop."

"I've said, I'm getting off."

"I need to talk to you." Jaehyun lets go.

"I'll be late. Maybe next time."

Next time? When's next time? It's still early. The cafe is the only place I can talk to you. You always come to the cafe...

The driver looks back at Taeyong. Taeyong quickly got to the front and apologized the driver for the wait. After Taeyong leaves, the passengers carried on whatever and left Jaehyun standing. The girl, Kan Hyerin, tugs on Jaehyun's sleeve, telling him to sit down. Jaehyun looks down at her then just sighs. He sits back down but kept his eyes on Taeyong, who is walking away from the bus stop.