My Ray of sunlight I

Hi my name is Taeyang, Park Taeyang. I am korean, raised and born in seol. My mom works at a cafe shop and my dad is a chef in this Mexican restaurant, he loves his Mexicans food and different foreign foods but m3xican food is his favorite. Mines well i like korean food, i do love Mexican food but i think its kind of weird~ just my opinion. I am 14 years old and i go to _________ high school. Its a great school, i am taking English and i can speak and write in English yay! I have 2 brothers (identical twins) and 3 sisters. I would tell you their names but... too lazy sorry~ maybe next time! Oh right i love Kpop, and call of duty aka video games, jpop, anime, apop, and some Chinese pop only when my friend in Skype watches it with me. I do have a few friends from California, and its pretty cool because i practice my English with them~ i am an expert~☞ lol but yea. I love watching it rain and just run around like crazy outside the house. My moms cafe is really famous and she had bought a cafe... guess where~ in the U.S! California foreal! She told me that shell be going to California in 2 weeks to open and start business there. So i told her i would love to go with her and so i did~ i am now packing getting ready to leave!

T: what a beautiful place~★ its so great its like how my friends described~

Mom: yes its... pretty... um... pretty streets... filled with... garbage.

T: mom cmon it doesn't matter the pollution and how ugly it is~ Somewhere it has some beuty in it~♥

(A/n) they were saying in korean shhh~

Mom: uhuh ok well where is the directions?

T: um...here.

I gave my mom the directions and went there. Btw my dad stayed in korea~ to be with my brothers and sisters. My uncle who actually is in California, gave us a place to stay. Around R!;"9)ph  (i dont want to say an address sorry) my mom told me i needed to keep with my studies so she got me into the closest school she can get close to the cafe. My mom transferred me to this school called Balboa High school~ it was big and cool, cool people, cool teachers, cool. It was great. My first day i was kind of nervous i tought  people will look at me and think im weird. I looked around and saw some cute guys heheheh~♥ i had 7 periods and the school ended at 3:34. "Ok! Time to study and make friends!" I was think in my head untill someone sat down next to me...

Stranger: Hi!

T: hi!~

Stranger: My name is junho~ kim junho, but you can call me kim j since thats what all the kids call me. Your korean arent you?

T: *wide eyes* how did you know?

KimJ: mmm lucky guess~? *smirk*

He had said lucky guess and made this killer smile which made me blush so hard i almost squiled (can't spell) like i always do when i see exo or BTS or other male groups! I must say he was more than handsome if thats possible. He was Hot! He looked like those guys in my old school that would be the ginkas. However he wasn't. He was just an ordinary student in Balboa. The cool kids were actually a different race. Mostly Latino and African American.

KimJ: oh yea i forgot to ask what your name was~

T: oh my name is Tae-

Teacher: quite down back there~ turn to page 40 and write the sentences on your notebooks/scratch sheet of paper.~

I was city off by the teacher, bit i wrote on the corner of my binder paper "Taeyang~

My name is park Taeyang~"

KimJ: Taeyang... can i call you taeyangii?

I blushed when he said my name in that way. It was so cute and made my name sound like a little cute sun.

T: o-okay~

KimJ: okay Taeyangii lets get to know each other more ok?

I nodded slightly to indicate a yes. The bell rang and i was heading for Geo. KimJ showed me the way to the room. I thanked him and stepped in my new class, i tried to sit down in the corner and sat down. I looked to my left and saw... 0.0

T: 0.0 Crystal?

C: 0o0 omaigosh Taeyang?! Is that really you?!

Teacher 2 : shhh quite down!

T&C: look at each other pffft shhh!

We laughed and our class mates in our table looked at us with this weird look saying "yall weird..." we looked at each other again and settled down. I passed her a note saying "wow i can't believe you are here!" And she wrote "me neither! I THOUGHT u were in korea" "i was but my mom opened a little business and yea." "Cool, well welcome to balboa~." "Thanks"

After that we went our seperate ways until 3:34! The end of school FINALLY! First day and i have a 2 page essay of how my hometown is! BRUH! I didn't care much... i saw crystal ahead with ... 0.0 is that Mel?! And micky ?

T: Mel? Micky?

Mel: Taeyang?! OMG hey what're you doing here? Wow~
Micky; taeyang? Exactly what a suprise~

T: oh just here to study~ xp

Mel: well great! Oh btw we are going to lowell high. Wanna come?

T: what for?

Mel,micky&crystal: we're gonna go see eva!

T: 0.0 eva?! Really?!

Mel: yea!

T: oh she doesn't go to bal?

Micky: nah~

T: ok ill just text my mom first~

———————————————————————————————

Mom ill be going to lowell to visit a friend of mine! Ok?

———————————————————————————————

Ok be careful.

——————————————————————–—————————

We went and i saw eva once again but not on skype but face to face, person to person! I ran up to her and shocked her! She realized who i was and hugged back! While squiling ☜(still idk how to spell)

Hours passed and we hanged out and ate food in stonestown. At 6 we needed to go home so we took the M and went home. I found out that eva and I lived right next to me! Wow! Weeks passed in school 5 days flew by like day and night. On the weekend someone called me.

T: yoboseyo? (Hello)

KimJ: hey taeyangii~ its me yo boy kim J. Junho bae~

I blushed and laughed at what he said and how he said it!

T: hey~

KimJ: wanna hang out?

T: ok where?

KimJ: meet me at the beach~ ocean beach ill send you directions and how to get there by bus~

T: thanks~♥

He texted me the directions and i put on a long sleeve shirt ,shorts, and put my sweats over my shorts, i grabbed my black hoodie and an umbrella cuz it said it was gonna rain.

I got there and as i expected it rained. It was... beautiful...

^↑ it was a weird day when i saw him... it was raining with ray of sunlight in every corner. And i we met eyes and stared at each other intensely...

***********************************************************************************

Hey so i started this story because i was doing a comic book but... this and that yada. So this is like little stories and of course dreams and daydreams me and my friends had. This is part one part II will come hopefully tomorrow if im not busy~♥ bye chinguuus~♥ oh ill do the cover later so yeah.