Chapter 1: the new dragon in town

Third person pov

Ben woke up in a small crater in the middle of what seemed to be a forest, he was still in the form of gravattack and he saw some weird looking creature sniffing him out.

The creature had short stubby legs, big thick body that resembled a rock, big head but the surprising thing about it was the two small bat wings it had on its back.
(A/N its a grunckle dragon.)

The creature licked its lips and looked at Ben with hungry eyes, Ben looked around and saw that some bolder had bite marks on them and he suspected that the creature in front of him was responsible for that.

His suspicions were confirmed when he saw that the creature had some leftover gravel in its teeth and it came to take a bite out of him.

Thinking quickly he used his gravitational powers to lift the creature up in the air while saying "Not today chubby, find some other meal." He threw it as far away from him as possible without actually hurting it.

Ben quickly changed back to his human form, the first thing he noticed was that it was significantly colder then where he came from.

Ben kicked himself for not taking his jacket along with him, he started to walk in the woods looking for shelter while he stuffed both of his hands under his armpits to keep his body heat as much as possible.

After an our of walking he did find a large cave and near it a fresh water spring, Ben quickly drank the water even though it was really cold.

Afterwards he went to get inside the cave, only to find that it wasn't abandoned as he initially thought.

Inside was a creature Ben couldn't believe actually existed, it stood 40 feet tall, had a large scaly body, it had several spikes running on his spine, on its head it had four horns, it also had one hone on top of it's nose, and for front legs it had two large wings but they were bent to the side similar to how bat wings are when they are on the ground.(A/N monstrous nightmare.)and it was staring right at ben with anger in its eyes.

Ben was so shocked and frightened he could barley otter the words "D-D-Dragon!!" At this the dragon roared at Ben's face.

Now usually he wouldn't be scared by a creature such as this, but he was starting to be a little delirious do to him loosing body heat and exhaustion.

Luckily for him, his little logical part of his body told him to transform into some alien in order to survive, with the dragon still roaring at him he quickly opened the face plate of the omnitrix and slammed down on it, not even looking down to see what alien did he choose.

Now in his place stood a 65 feet tall creature with green skin, long neck that ended with a head that had tiny horn like tips on top of it's eyes and a mouth that looked more like a beak then an actual mouth, the alien also had six limbs, two front legs with feats resembling human hands, two back legs, and a pair of large leathery wings, the top part of his skin was a dark green while the bottom was a blend of bright green and yellow.

Ben felt his head touch the cave's ceiling, Ben lowered his head and stepped out of the cave, he looked at the spring and this is what he saw in his reflection.

He was shocked to say theleast and said out loud "really omnitrix? You had that D.N.A inside of youthe whole time and never thought to share it with me?"

Then he noticed something, he wasn't cold anymore, and then he remembered that the alien dragon he encountered was trapped for 1,000 years while the forever knights tried everything they could to kill him but failed.

-Cool.- He thought to himself before turning around to see that the other dragon somehow had set himself on fire and was charging towards him, ben quickly had shot a fiery/laser at between the dragon's front legs/wings only to find out that his fire was so hot it melted the rocks on impact.

Seeing this the dragon had turn himself off and retreated back into its cave, and Ben now in no need of immediate shelter had took another seep of water from the spring and had left the other dragon's territory.

After walking around for a couple of minutes he got to a clearing, ceasing the opportunity Ben had stretched his wings and after four or five flaps he rose up from the ground and onto the air.

Ben had flown high enough to see his surrounding, the he noticed that he was on what looked like the bigger part in a chain of islands.

He then while hovering in the air detected a scent and started to sniff the air, after he sniffed he finally understood what it was and it made his stomach make a loud rumble.

He quickly changed direction and flew towards the scent, he didn't paied attention as to how fast he was going but in only a matter of minutes he was at the source of the scent.

It was seemed to be a wiled boar slowly roasting on top of a small fire pit, it seemed to be in some sort of a Viking like settlement and the boar was unwatched so Ben took the chance and with his mouth he grabbed it and ate it as fast as he could.

Suddenly he started hearing voices from behind some bushes, they seem to be male and female, but Ben couldn't understand it until he swallowed the rest of the boar and said "Omnitrix activate universal translator." After one second the omnitrix replied "universal translator activated." And then added "they seem to be talking in an ancient northern human language that the old Viking of earth used."

Ben nodded thinking -well that explain the architecture of these buildings-, just then he heard the voices again only this time they were much closer, the male said "i told you i heard something now hush Astrid, we need to be careful."

And before Ben could get away two figures got out of the bushes, one of them was a female holding a double edge battle axe, and the other was a male with a peg leg holding a weird looking sword.

The female looked at the male and said "Hiccup please don't tell me it has our lunch."

(A/N) hi there hope you enjoy the story so far, if you did be sure to vote and if you want to see more be sure to follow me here on wattpad and tell me so in the comments down bellow.
P.S credit for the ben 10 dragon pic goes to Zimonini on deviantart.