Chapter Four

"What do you mean?"

"I recommend being more careful when your boyfriend drops you off at school."

"I walked here from my house what do you mean?" I lied biting on my bottom lip slightly.

"I mean if you call his car your house then I guess you did."

"What do you want from me?" I finally gave in rolling my eyes.

"Nothing, I just like teasing people." He shrugged smirking at me.

"You probably get off on it fucking perv." I walked from him hearing him chuckle from behind me. I ran inside the gym as everyone stared at me. My face heated up from having everyone's eyes on me including Daichi's.

They know about what happened, they saw you leave his car just like Tsukishima.

My thoughts clouded my head like a rain storm. I shook them away and walked up to my brother.

"I didn't expect you to be here. How'd you know we were meeting up?"

"I heard Kageyama and Hinata talking about your little meeting yesterday after the game." I lied and he fell for it, obviously. Hinata and Kageyama looked at each other, both of their expressions saying 'I don't remember doing that.'

"Oh ok, well Yachi and Kiyoko are over there with coach we're just waiting for Asahi." Daichi said going back to his conversation with Hinata and Nishinoya. I nodded and walked over to the bench where Yachi, Kiyoko, their supervisor, who I don't know the name of, and Keishin were.

"Hey guys." I said as I approached them. Yachi got surprised and looked nervous, for some reason. Kiyoko just smiled at me, the supervisor waved, and Keishin looked over at me with a nervous smile before walking away.

Could he be any more obvious?!

I started talking to Yachi to calm her nerves and it worked a little bit. Once Asahi finally got there they had their meeting which was a little shorter than expected, due to Asahi's absence.

School went normal and I convinced Daichi to let me go to Keishin's shop with the team after their volleyball practice. He payed for the teams meat buns while I had to get my own, fortunately I got them free of charge because of Keishin.

Kind of something a boyfriend would do.

I shook my head as if that would make my thoughts go away. I just met this guy I need to chill.

"Daichi are you staying at Sugawara's place again tonight?" I asked once we were outside of the store in hope that I might be able to stay at Keishin's again. I was also hoping that Keishin wouldn't mind me staying over again.

"I don't know, probably not, why?"

"Just asking. You always go over so I was just wondering." I said disappointed.

"Why?" he questioned making me nervous.

"I don't know." I lied. "Dad said he came back from his trip early. Is he home?"

"No he's working nights now." Daichi explained.

"I thought he dropped late shifts, to be with us?"

"Yeah I thought so too but he said he got a promotion and his position takes nights now. So we can really only see him on the weekends. He's only home when we're at school."

"Why didn't he tell me but he told you?" I complained.

"I don't know. He probably thought you would start an argument."

"So what? I'm like a problem starter?" I pushed the issue crossing my arms.

"Listen y/n, I have no clue why he didn't tell you so stop asking questions."