Chapter Twenty Seven

Laycon has won ooo 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃
See me that doesn't even watch BBN😂😂

Laycon fans, hands in the air. I am specially dedicating this chapter to Laycon and all ICONS. Y'all rock!!!

Dorathy geng, Nnengi geng... Erica ooo😂
Anyways, wishing all the ex housemates good luck on their pursuits in life.

My knowledge of the BBN show is strictly against my will...😥😥

Let's get down to business!

*Picture of Laycon above*

CHANTELLE°~

My hands are trembling. My knees are wobbly. My breath is shaky and I can barely think straight. I'm in trouble. Loads and loads of it. If Mr. Nicholas tells on us, I'm in big trouble. I may be expelled.

We walk behind him into the Fine Arts teachers office and he offers us seats. The fine art teacher, Mr. John Mary, A.K.A. Gaylord, sits on his chair and beautifully completes a painting.

"John John!" Mr. Nicholas hails him. "I have visitors. In fact, partners in crime!"

"Nicholas what's the problem? Why are they here?" he asks, laughing.

"Don't worry. Calm down let me gist you. The story sweet eh. I say, in my life I never see this kind tin before!" Mr. Nicholas laughs and gets me annoyed the more. We're all seated while Mr. Nicholas blabs on and on.

"Oya talk na!" Mr. John says, eager, as he drops his paint brush to listen.

Oh boy!

"So, what were two of you doing in the male restroom?" Mr. Nicholas asks as if he doesn't know. This man ehn...

"Sir...em.. We wee just....." Matthew stutters, scratching his head.

"Matthew Matthew! Calm down. Let the rib of your rib speak!" Mr. Nicholas interrupts and turns to me.

"Sir, it was all a misunderstanding. I mean - "

"And John, do you know the worst thing is, when these people went for competition, this one...this Chantelle carried her kuru kuru mouth and went and reported that Waje and another guy were making out!"

"And where's Waje now?" Mr. John asks.

"The girl don go suspension just like that...like that like that!" Mr. Nicholas hisses.

"I say in my life... I can never trust women! I say... Lai lai! If to say my mama no be woman eh, I for say all women na devil. I mean, which kind wahala?"

"I tell you ohh! Cho cho cho will not kill them. Now see where this one has landed. Every good turn deserves another sha! I fit get the power to carry these two boys toilet lovers go principal. Na straight expulsion!" Mr. Nicholas brags and the slap I feel like giving him ehn... Is heavenly!

"Chantelle is me you're eyeing Abim?" Mr. Nicholas asks as he turns to me and laughs.

"Sir, this thing is not good oh! Sir na! Stop!"I say, infuriated.

"Which one is stop? Is it me that...." he trails off and bursts out laughing so hard. I tap my feet in annoyance and fling my face in another direction.

After long hours of random talk and laugh, he finally clears his throat and turns to me with a grin. Mr. John has had his own good share of laughter too as he gulps down a bottle of water and smiles, his Adams apple bobbing up and down. I look away.