Where is Suki?

TW: PLEASE DONT READ THIS IF YOU HAVE TRIGGERS IN REGARDS TO SEXUAL ASSAULT/R*PE/SUICIDE/TORTURE/ THOUGHTS OF HOPELESSNESS. I'VE WRITTEN DISTURBING CONTENT AND I DO NOT WANT ANY OF YOU GUYS TO BE TRIGGERED. YOUR MENTAL HEALTH IS IMPORTANT. This chapter touches on what Suki endured in prison.
————-
"Sokka's your name, right? My favorite prisoner used to mention you all the time. She was convinced you would come rescue her. Of course, you never came and she gave up on you."

The young Fire Nation princess flicked her amber eyes of evil toward the young water tribe warrior who was shaking with anger.

Sokka's insides boiled. He felt so much pain and anger.

"So-so that's why she hasn't written back. My Suki..." he thought.

The boy began to cry and he ran toward the evil princess ready to kill her. Azula smirked getting ready to fight but Toph pinned her to the wall with a rock. Since the eclipse was still in action Azula was at their mercy.

Sokka harshly wrapped his hand around the princess, choking her. He growled, "Where is Suki?"
———————

Two months prior
"Welcome to the boiling rock prisoners." The warden yelled.

Suki was angry. So angry. Her warriors. Captured. Herself. Captured. She was ready to sacrifice anything if it meant that Appa got back to team Avatar. She was willing to go to prison and even die there. The young Kyoshian native knew that leaving her home to help in the war effort meant that she would be risking her life. This danger increased as she vowed to help team avatar to herself.

"We will conduct a strip search. Guards." The warden commanded.

Two disgusting, male Fire Nation guards grabbed Suki and began to drag her to the strip search. Her fight or flight was triggered and she began to attack them. She was fierce but they blew a baton to her head causing pain. She did not cry.

"Stay in your place girl." The guard sneered. 

They left her in a room with many other prisoners. They were all strip checked one by one. Suki wanted to cry so badly. She took Sokka's letter out of her pocket and hid it in her bun, pleading with the spirits that the guards wouldn't check her hair. The minutes burned slowly and Suki grew more and more petrified. She did not want their dirty fingers touching her. She did not want to be left so vulnerable. There were no armor or fans to protect her. No Akari or Shoyo to scream for help. No Sokka to hug her. It was only her and she didn't dare fight. They could and they would kill her and she wanted to stay alive. For herself, her girls, and for Sokka.

A female guard dragged her by the wrist into a dark room with three male guards.

"Why do there need to be three of you to check me." She spat.

One guard let out an evil laugh, "Awww cmon baby. It's rare that we ever get a girl here." He pressed Suki against a wall and groped her through her uniform's skirt. Suki was silent. She couldn't scream. She was frozen with fear.

The guards began to take all her clothes off and inspect her.

"Wow, they got a sexy one." One guard remarked.

"Yeah. She's got a nice ass too." the guard slapped Suki's ass hard and she winced in pain unable to move anymore. They all erupted in laughter.

Suki wanted to cry. She wanted to fight back but she couldn't.

"Who wants to have her first?" One guard sneered.

Fight back. Fight back. Fight back.

She couldn't. Suki knew that if she tried to escape she would be punished with death or even more of this.