11. Sin city and birth of the harlot

PARIS KILLIAN'S POV

I know my mission.

Its very clear to me.

Get as much information about Varynus Galyner  as possible and send everything to Malcolm Erin. Failure to do so will led to the death of my innocent close friends.

I must remain undercover and never get exposed or I'll die in the hands of either Varynus Galyner or Malcolm Erin.

In order to achieve the perfect imposter act of the century, I'll have to do everything required of me in my contract. Which includes, surrending my body to a heartless tyrant and  be submissive to his every demand. Just the thought of that makes my blood go cold. It's hot in Las Vegas this time of year and this tiny bedroom I reside is three times  hotter. But the images of Varynus getting himself inside of me runs a shiver down my spine and forms a hard swallowless knot on my throat. How on earth do I bring myself to spread my thighs open below him? ....Lord! I don't think I can do this but I must.

I use the palm of my hand to dry my own tears. Sited here on this bed mourning won't provide solutions. I need to toughen up.

If I have to get used by Varynus to keep this mission alive then may the lord help me survive the emotional and psychological trauma this will do to me. . I can already picture myself breaking down after a single night in his red room. Feeling completely disgusted with myself. But it must be done.  Thinking of sex with Varynus already builds hatred for him within me, the act will only be pleasurable for him but dreadful to me but he won't care about that. It's not his body that's being turned into a tool, it's mine.

I never pictured my first intimate night with a man to be like this. Out of all the ways I could've lost my virginity it has to be with a human trafficking collaborator, a casino owner , a fucking Galyner Heir.

The fact that for my entire life I've taken full lead of my path, sailed my own ship and now I have to be some puppet to two of the most powerful men in Las Vegas makes me want to die. But I must remain strong.

There's no way out of that.

If I choose to be conservative, Varynus will have doubts. Because my signature is on that contract, it shows I gave consent to everything, agreed with the terms and conditions. I can't back down. Or I'll lose everything.

Can it get lower than this? Can life actually get worse?

I gaze at the clock by the wall, it's almost time to start cleaning.

It's my first day here, I can't begin the mission immediately, that's not a smart move. I need to ease into this environment and  get comfortable even though I can't stand this place. I need to build solid trust  within my boss's hearts for me. They must believe I'm harmless, not a threat and an extremely loyal servant. The most diligent, the most discipled, the least rebellious and the best at taking orders.  I'm sure they're going to be watching the new employees carefully after what happened to Nicolas Galyner. They'll beware of any intruders and spies. Thus, I must wait before I act. Study silently the area, memorize the daily schedules of everyone living in this mansion, understand who comes in at what time and when they leave, who visits, who sends deliveries, who is the right hand man, I need to know everything about everybody. Who trusts who, who stays with the family members more than the rest, who are the friends of the family, I should know it all.