15. Sin City and Men in Rage

VARYNUS GALYNER POV

"So what now? You've imprisoned two innocent girls at our warehouse and a dying man," Jonathan asked.

"Last time I checked, I'm the one who set them free." I reminded, "Malcolm Erin is the real kidnapper here."

Infact, I left them with a doctor. I could've chosen to let them bleed out like my brother in that surgery bed.

We are back at the galyner mansion, in my office, just the two of us, trying to figure out what the FUCK we're going to do about this situation.

"Can you check the list of new employees we've hired? let's do a second background check." I told the boy. He sat across from me on the office table, desolation in his eyes.

"Why? Jared already did a clean check on every single person we employed. Don't you trust him?"

"I don't trust nobody at this point. I want to know every single person living in our servant quarters. Especially my escort. I want to see the new girl Jared has picked out for me."

"I'm sure she'll be perfect. Aren't they always perfect?"

This is the last thing I should be doing at the peak of my brother's death. I could be with my family, mourning like everyone else, because my brother deserves to be mourned, but I can't. Every single minute the people responsible for this are out there bloating in there sin and planning an escape, getting away with the horror they've done, it's my duty to avenge my brother's death. I don't give two shits what Maya said about him having a different mother. He'll always be the closest person to my soul.

"The women have been good, but I need something extra special this time around. I just lost my brother, I need a body to take it all out on. A strong body."

Jonathan looked at me with worry, "Varynus, I'm not sure whether or not you're joking but, you can't use some poor girl's body as a trauma pit for you to throw all your physical and emotional frustrations on. Do something else, pray, punch a way, literally anything else but this."

Pray? Now look who's joking.

"That's what I pay her for. I've asked Jared to triple the wages for a reason. I'm not looking for another fragile model on my bed, I need somebody able to take every hard stroke like a fucking prayer. That's the only prayer that counts."

"Okay, I have heard enough. This isn't right Varynus."

Since when does anything "right" exist in Las Vegas?

Jonathan has forgotten who he's talking to.

"Know your place." I warned. "Perhaps Nicolas let you speak to him any how, but I am nothing like my brother."

"Clearly." He sighed. "Varynus please, this is scaring me. First you almost kill Maya , and now this."

"I'm not forcing anybody to do anything, this escort willingly put her signature on those papers. Read the contract with two open eyes, and agreed to the terms. Now keep your mouth shut."

Jonathan lowered his gaze, "What about Claudia Americano? I bet she's strong enough to deal with your so called *heavy* fucking."

I hate that woman with all my heart. But not enough to put my dick inside her just because it's easier to use her instead of some girl I barely know. She honestly would deserve it though. She's by far the worst woman I've ever met.

"I'm worried about you, it's almost as though ever since Nicolas died , in just a matter of hours you've turned into this monster...." He continues.

Monster?