Chapter 7

[JK POV]

Y/N was already done drinking her 4th bottle and she was very drunk. She was about to take another bottle when I stopped her.

JK: Y/N...enough...you're going to regret this.

Y/N: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO?!

JM: He's your husband.

Y/N: Really?! Wah! My husband is really handsome.

Jimin, Tae and I had only taken a few shots so we were still sober, Y/N on the other hand was a different story. I cleared my throat.

JK: Y/N, let's go to bed, you need to get some sleep.

Y/N: I'm not going anywhere with you, you pervert!

She said putting her hands over her chest. Jimin and Tae lost it and burst out laughing.

JK: That's not what I meant...

JM: Y/N, sing a song for us.

Y/N: Song? Give me a good one.

Tae: "Love Battery"?

Y/N: Another one?

JM: "Amor Fati"?

Y/N: Nope.

JK: What about "Tears"?

She gave me a grin.

Y/N: Now that sounds like a challenge. Let's go!

She switched on the karaoke and played the song. She started singing and I was a little shocked. So far, so good, but I was a little concerned when the high notes came, but then she hit those high notes so effortlessly and was enjoying herself. My jaw was hanging open and I was beyond surprised.

JK: Woah...

JM: Surprised, right?

JK: I didn't know she could sing that well...

Tae: She sings better than this when she's sober.

JK: No way...

JM & Tae: Yup!

But then she suddenly stopped. She looked at us with a cute mad expression.

JM: What's wrong?

Tae: Why did you stop?

Y/N: I have something to say.

JK: What is it that you want to say?

She suddenly faced me, with a really mad expression.

Y/N: YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK!

We were a little taken back.

JK: What's wrong—

Y/N: Why are you doing this to me?!

I looked over at Jimin and Tae and noticed how their expressions slowly darkened.

JK: What do you mean—

Y/N: WHY DO YOU KEEP...making my heart flutter?

We all froze for a moment and didn't say anything. I could hear my heart beating and I had a feeling that if she came close to me, she could hear it too.

Y/N: That day at the park when you kissed my cheek and then after that in my room when we nearly kissed and...and today when you called me cute. Why do y-you keep making me fall for you, you bloody fool?!

Then, suddenly she came to me and wrapped her legs around my waist and sat on my lap. I didn't know what to do so I just stayed still. I looked back to see Jimin and Tae covering their eyes.