Chapter 14

[Y/N POV]

I was sitting in my office with a bunch of papers around me and 3 empty cups of coffee. Well, we realized that the 4 of us can't really stay away from our offices because without us it won't properly function so, we obviously went back but with extra security of course. It was time for lunch break and I had one hour to do whatever I wanted so, I decided to go to Jungkook's office and meet him. Tae was in Jimin's office so I went there and dragged him along with me.

Tae: Why are you dragging me along?

Y/N: Because I don't have my car.

Tae: Yah, I need to go back to my company.

Y/N: Just drop me and go, please.

He let out a sigh.

Tae: Ok, fine.

Y/N: THENKUUUUU

He laughed and we headed towards his car.

I finally reached his company and the second I went in I heard some of the employees whispering some nonsense. They probably recognized me from all those articles about the wedding.

I went to the elevator and saw some random lady and I was trying so hard not to laugh because she had like 4297802 lbs of makeup on and she had unbuttoned like 2 of her buttons so that you could clearly see her cleavage. Why do these people come to work looking like this? I swear to god. I walked up to Jungkook's office and was about to open the door when that same lady suddenly called me.

???: Excuse me?

Y/N: Yes?

???: Are you going to meet the Vice Chairman?

Y/N: Umm, yes. Is there a problem?

???: Do you have an appointment?

Y/N: Uhh, no, but—

???: I'm sorry ma'am, but you cannot see him without an appointment.

I let out a frustrated sigh, does this girl not know who I am?

Y/N: Who are you?

KANG: I'm his secretary, Kang Chowon.

This lady is his secretary?! Jeon Jungkook, you're dead.

Y/N: Well, I'm sorry, but I really need to meet him.

KANG: But ma'am—

I opened the door without knocking and I saw Jungkook's head buried in a few papers. He asked without looking up.

JK: Who is it?

But I didn't say anything.

JK: Who is—Y/N!

He had the brightest bunny smile on his face the second he saw me and that was enough to make my day.

KANG: I'm sorry sir, she—

JK: Secretary Kang, will you please excuse us?

I smirked at her in victory and she glared at me.

KANG: Yes, sir.

I went over to the couch and sat down, throwing my head back and closing my eyes. Jungkook came and lied down with me and he put his head on my lap.

JK: Did you—

Y/N: Change your secretary.

JK: What—

Y/N: I don't like her.

JK: Do I ever complain about the fact that you have a male secretary?

Y/N: Well, at least he doesn't have any other intentions.