Chapter 18 (Final)

[Y/N POV]

I had just reached home after a long day of work and I was feeling so exhausted which was a little unusual, because I usually just feel a little tired but today was different, I was exhausted and my whole body was aching and Jungkook not being home was just the cherry on top. But it kind of made a little sense, though I had completely recovered after the incident 2 months ago, my body was 10x times weaker than it was before. I went and drank some water but for some stupid reason I started feeling even dizzier, what the heck is going on, I decided to give Jungkook a call to tell him how I was feeling because I knew I would get another 2 hour lecture if I don't tell him when I'm feeling sick. I called him while walking to the living room, when I started feeling really dizzy and it felt like the whole world was spinning. Kook, pick up fast.

OTP

JK: Hey babe!

Y/N: J-jungkook...

JK: Y/N, what's wrong?

Y/N: I don't feel so good--

The phone slipped away from my hand, and the last thing I remembered was blacking out, and hearing Jungkook yelling.

[JK POV]

JK: Y/N! Y/N! CAN YOU HEAR ME?! HELLO?! 

I immediately ran outside my office and on the way I bumped into my new secretary, Minho.

JK: Clear my schedule for today and postpone it some other day.

MH: Yes sir, but what happened---

JK: Don't have time to explain, just take care of that for me.

MH: You can count on me, sir.

I was already out of earshot, I quickly jumped into my car and drove home as fast as possible. I managed to reach home without getting into an accident, which was surprising considering the speed I was driving in. As soon as I reached home, I slammed the door open and ran in, I went to the living room and my heart dropped at the sight in front of me. Y/N was on the floor, unconscious. I quickly went to her side and took lifted her body and placed it on my lap, I lightly tapped her cheeks, while trying to wake her up.

JK: Y-Y/N...Y/N!

[Y/N POV]

I slowly opened my eyes after the seeing the weirdest shit in my dream, something about hotdogs having a war with pizzas or something. I snapped from my thoughts when I realized that I was in a hospital, I looked to my left and saw Jimin and Tae looking at me with smirks on their faces. I was confused, what the hell was going on? I turned to my right and saw Jungkook looking at me with a red nose, teary eyes and a small smile. I immediately sat up and cupped his cheeks and looked at him, concerned. 

Y/N: What happened? What's wrong? Why are you crying?

He let out a small chuckle. 

Y/N: What is it?

JK: We're going to have a baby.

I let out a sigh.

Y/N: Oh, thank god, I thought it was some---

I froze. What did he just say?

Y/N: W-what?

He looked at me with a soft smile and wrapped his around my waist and looked me in the eye and said.

JK: We're going to become parents, Y/N.

I put a hand over my mouth and stifled a sob, I looked at him with teary eyes and hugged him tightly and started crying. The emotions I was feeling right at that moment were unexplainable, I was feeling ecstatic, euphoric, elated and nothing but pure joy. I pulled back and looked at him.