Chapter 2

[Y/N POV]

I felt like the whole world just stopped moving for a second.

Y/N: What?

It was supposed to sound stronger but instead it came out as a whisper.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Mrs Park: See dear, we're doing it to expand the business and Mr Kim and Mrs Jeon's companies are doing great so if we—

Y/N: No, no stop, what makes you think I'm agreeing to any of this?!

That's when their smiles dropped and I saw their usual expressions.

Mr Park: Y/N, we're trying to be nice. Don't make it hard for us.

He said clenching his fists.

Before he could say anything else, I ran to my room and I slammed the door but before I could close it someone stopped me.

[JM POV]

I saw how she was trying so hard not to show that she was scared. Y/N was a very strong girl and she still tries to show that she hasn't changed but because of what happened 2 years ago she doesn't trust anyone anymore and is now afraid of people and I was so happy when one day she stopped shutting herself out and started talking to me. I didn't want that to happen again so I followed her and stopped her from closing the door.

JM: Y/N please hear me out...

I said, my voice cracking. But when I looked at her eyes, it was filled with nothing but anger, hate and fear.

[Y/N POV]

He was hiding it from me. He knew everything, that's why he was acting so weird yesterday...

Y/N: You knew it then why didn't you tell me?

My voice calm and deadly serious. I was trying so hard not to break down but he was staying silent which wasn't helping at all.

Y/N: You know what I've gone through. You saw everything, didn't you? But still you...

I couldn't complete my sentence as I started crying.

Y/N: WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING, YOU SHOULDV'E STOPPED THEM, THEY'LL ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOU AND THEY—

I couldn't complete my sentence as Jimin pulled me into his embrace and said.

JM: I'm sorry, I swear I really am. Please don't cry.

Y/N: Please, I'm so scared, w-what if he—

JM: He won't do anything don't worry. Y/N, I have to tell you something, but—

He got cut off by the sound of a knock on the door. The door opened revealing our father.

Mr Park: Jimin, your mother wants to talk to you and I'd like to have a chat with my daughter.

He said giving us a fake smile. Jimin gave me a 'we'll talk later' look and I nodded in response and he left.

Y/N: What did you want to tell me, father?

Mr Park: Listen, I know that you don't want to agree to this but you have no other choice, you understand me?

He said taking a few steps towards me, I took a few steps back until my back hit the wall, slowly nodding.

Mr Park: And if you try something like running away and disgrace our family name—

Y/N: What are you going to do if I do try running away?

Mr Park: Your brother is going to face the consequences of any action you make against me.

Y/N: What do you mean?