Park

He sat there, pencil on his lip thinking about the girl with the freckles he loved and adored so much but now she was just a everlasting thought soon to expire.
"Park!" His mother shouted from downstairs.
He could not think with the utter mess in his head. All he could think about was Eleanor and how it's only been one year since Eleanor left, since he got the postcard with just the three simple words. He wasn't going to be able to study or get anything done at the pace he's at. His mother shouted his name once more to come downstairs and help with dinner. He thought about just eating out once again and decided against it since his father would throw a tantrum. Knowing how much power his dad has over the car, he's decided just to listen to his mother and help.
        Walking downstairs his brother Josh asked "Are you seriously wearing eyeliner still?" Park ignored and shrugged. "Josh, you know better than anyone not to judge someone." Their mother scorned him. Park thanked his mother silently while still setting the plates on the table.
Wearing eyeliner wasn't a girl thing for him now. He's been so use to it, he even bought his own eyeliner pencil since his mother wouldn't let him touch hers anymore. It wasn't a girl thing, it simply felt like him. People at school first made fun of him, called him a 'faggot', 'gay' and a girl. He didn't care then and he doesn't care now either. He silently ate his curry while his mother and brother were chatting away. He never felt like talking to to his family as much anymore. His mother would ask questions and he would idly reply yes or no. To Park, it was funny, all questions his mom would ask would either be a yes or no question and to spice it up he would reply with a "maybe".
        Hearing his dad come through the house was like a big thump since his dad was a heavy man. But netherless the romance between his mother and father was so cringeworthy but he was happy for them, They could be together and his dad brought back the woman he loved while Park was abandoned by the same girl who made his life one big exhiliarting ride. Not his whole life but Eleanor did change him and his perspective on a lot of things. Park was done eating his curry and said a swift good night to his family before going to bed.                                                                                                                                                                  He trudged up his stairs and into his room, he let himself fall and he landed with a comforting sigh. Still thinking about writing more letters to her, he always stop himself saying, it was a given. Eleanor never did reply back to any of his letters.Somedays he would still drive past her house to see if she really was still here but just locked up in room like Rapunzel, waiting for him to come and rescue the damsel in distress, laughing at the thought of that he would be the damsel in distress and Eleanor would always save him when he needed it.