𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪

Turns out that Jimmy and I didn't get to celebrate last night after the NFC Championship game

Turns out that Jimmy and I didn't get to celebrate last night after the NFC Championship game. When all the press conferences and interviews were over Jimmy was burned out and exhausted, he just wanted to go home and go to sleep.

Shanahan decided to give the team a few days off because of how well they all played. After that it was back to the grind, getting ready to face off the Kansas City Chiefs in Superbowl LIV.

Today Jimmy, George, Deforest, Kiara, Claire, and I were spending the day at the beach. Then later on we would all come back to my house for a mini celebration party. I wanted to give the team an opportunity to celebrate after their big win yesterday.

"Jimmy, I don't know what to wear!" I shouted from inside my closet.

"Babe just pick something. We're only going to hang out on the beach." Jimmy stated with a smile as he sat on the edge of my bed with shorts and a t-shirt on.

It was a rather warm year in San Francisco, given that it was in the middle of January. Normally we wouldn't be going to the beach this time of year, but today was a hot one.

"Fine." I huffed in defeat as I pulled out a skirt and with little daisies on it, a silk bralette, and a pair of strappy sandals.

I wasn't planning on going in the ocean, so I just wore regular summer clothes. I grabbed a pair of sunglasses, slipped them on my head, and turned to face Jimmy.

"You ready?" I asked him as he gave me a look. "What?" I asked with a little sass in my voice.

Jimmy stood up, smiled, and shook his head at my question before answering it.

"Nothing. You just look gorgeous, as always." Jimmy answered as he put an arm around me and kissed my lips sweetly.

"Aw thanks babe." I said sweetly as Jimmy smiled in response.

The two of us headed down the stairs waiting for George and Kiara, as usual.

"Kiara! You comin' or what?" I yelled to her.