First Things First

Sooooo

Hey there.

Guys so for this book I have a lot of ideas, but if you have thoughts and concerns about my story, you can inform me. I'd gladly take your advice.

Like I said in the discrpation, this book contains of many sensitive topics and I'd advise you to leave if you are sensitive to the following subjects

*rape
*abuse
*teen pregnancy
*drug addiction
*self harm
*the loss of loved ones.

If you do not agree or continue reading this will be on you. I did warn you and I won't be liable for any harm.

This book is strictly fiction. All ideas and information I give or write is all fake.

Guys I know that most books are similar, like I won't be the only one writing a story about a good girl that's lonely and sad, then meets a handsome bad boy that too has his problems, but this is all my work.

I would never use other author's words nor pieces.

I admit I will use it as a guide, but I would never intentionally use their work for my benefit.

Please, if you like my story and wish to share it with it with others, I'm gladly letting you and I honestly feel honored.

But...give me the regination I deserve. This is my book and I wrote this. This is my property and if you disregard this, serious action will be taken.

I must inform you that I'm not an official author and I'm not an expert. I'm just a sixteen year old, trying to come out of my comfort zone and testing my creativity.

If you decide to proceed with the book, please on my behalf ENJOY!