River Cole

What's the purpose of life when we're all going to die either way?

So people enjoy it, but I don't see why. My life isn't that horrible, but it isn't the most perfect one either.

Why can't life be like...a buffet? You eat as much as you want and when you're done, you are done and leave.

Why can't we just live our life's on our own? Friends and family are welcomed. But haters and dickheads aren't part of it.

Saying I grew up in a toxic household is an understatement.

Everyone thinks just because I have money and shit that my life is perfect. That I don't experience the daily suffering they do.

People look up to me or they either judge me, but I don't get why.

I'm just a senior at school that has a close group of friends.

But I am River Cole.

I'll admit, my life is horrible, I may have money, but not happiness and I'm lonely.

Every person knows me at school, like I said I'm River Cole.

I have hooked most of the female population and every guy wants to know my trick that, I, myself don't know.

They just come my way and who am I to decline?

I'm going to admit, I'm somewhat a player or fuckboy, but I'm not the one seeking for it. The ladies come to me.

They know I'm only here for a good time, but the next morning they're always trying to "tame" me, wanting to make me theirs.

They know I don't do relationships, they know what they are getting themselves into, yet I have to take the responsibility of broken hearts.

So if you didn't get the point I was trying to make, I'm just basically saying...

Let me live my life without any uncalled for interruptions and let me live my fucking life with the people I choose.