Mason

Everyone says first impressions are important.

When a person meets you for the first time, they need to know based off from knowing thee first time seeing and seeing how you act, what type of person you are.

I, on the the other hand... do NOT believe that.

What if on that one specific day you were just in a mood?

Hungry?

Tired?

People think of me as the dumb one.

Yes, I'm not the smartest, but I've got some brain cells.

I'm also considered a player. One of the players of the 'bad boys'.

Every person at school calls my friends and I, River, Brady and I bad boys.

Reason being : we smoke, we fight people now and then...sometimes unnecessarily, girls are always on our trail and we always banging the girls.

It's not our fault, they are after us, not the other way around.

They only reason why the girls at school want us is because we althets, we have money and apparently we are good looking.

Plus they are all gold-digging sluts.

99% of the girls have sex at school daily. They have schedules for who uses what when.

That's fucked up.

Even though I'm this kinda crazy, out going type of guy, I just want a girlfriend that wants to cuddle and chill with me.

I don't want to NEED to take her out. I want someone that I can think of as my best friend that knows more about me than my other best friends.

I want a lovey dovey relationship. The one where we are ptsd all the time.

Not the nasty type, but with little kisses here and there and hugs.

Nothing corny, something real...

I might be a simp or whatever you may call me, but I just want to be loved the same as I'm gonna love you.

I've always imagined my future girlfriend like this one girl in my math class.

I don't even know why her, but something about the way she sits, laugh, smile and every single thing she does is so...fascinating.

I'm not the stalker type, but I did some research about this girl.

Her name is Noah.

I like that.

It's different... And that's exactly what I like.

Even if I don't know where she'll knows me, I'm sure she'll would never want to go out with a guy like myself.

She doesn't need immature fool like me. She need a man that will understand her, that will take care of her.

But the weird thing is... I feel as if I'm that guy for her.

Here I am, inlove with a beautiful goddess that probably doesn't know I exist.

Wow Mason...