Loki

Germany

Germany

Sitting at her desk, Diana clicked through e-mails and messages on her computer. She was sent a file labeled "Phase 2". She clicked the file, watching her screen be filled with different tabs.

Diana slowly leaned closer to her screen, "What the?"

There were plans for weapons, guns specifically. Hearing footsteps, she quickly closed the tabs. Once the footsteps subsided, Diana stood.

She walked out of her office, passing by other officers who were pretending to do work. She walked to the very back of the building, where all of the hard copies of the digital files were located.

Turning on the light, Diana was met face to face with a tall, blonde man. She gasped and stepped back, hand on her gun.

Looking out of the doorway, Diana stepped further into the room and shut the door.

"Thor?" she asked.

"Hello, Diana," Thor said.

Diana grinned and embraced Thor. "What are you doing here?" The two let go of each other.

"I needed to find you. I need your help."

"With what?" Diana folded her arms over her chest.

"It's Loki. He's missing."

"Okay?" Diana's eyebrows furrowed. "You could've filed a Missing Persons report."

"Filed a what?"

"Nevermind."

"He's after something way beyond his power. Help me find him."

"I don't do that anymore. I stopped, remember?"

"Please, I fear the worst."

"No, I can't. I'm sorry." Diana turned to leave, but Thor grabbed her arm.

"Diana, I need you to help me."

"Thor," Diana put her hand on Thor's. "You're hurting me."

"Apologies." Thor quickly released Diana's arm. "Will you help me?"

Diana sighed. "I'll think about it. I have work to do."

Thor nodded. "Thank you."