Odd day

This is written from the time Ketany was born. Aka ,four years ago.

Mitsuki was so excited to have another baby , and it was the day of its arrival. Katsuki didn't approve but was secretly excited.

But unfortunately , the baby died at birth and it took Mitsuki and Masuru a while to adjust to reality. When Katsuki heard the news he shut himself off for a few days but got over it , and they all never mentioned it again.

A/n
I'm sorry that it was written so badly , but I'm bursting with ideas and had to get the point across to you all

Back to the present

Mitsuki's POV

"Masuru, remember our little baby. Well , a mother knows her child and ever since I saw Ketany , I felt a connection with her. I know they told us that she had died , but I could have sworn that when they took the baby away , it was breathing. I know this is really confusing, but a mother's instincts aren't usually wrong. " I said to my husband.

He just looked at me shocked and then turned away , seemingly to think.

Katsuki's POV

What the hell did I just hear. My sibling, and Ketany no way. Well , actually, that would make sense because I also felt a connection to her the moment saw her. That's it. This is going to annoy me the whole day. Guess who's gonna have Ketany get a blood test.

I left the house and decided that this was important than my perfect record of no sick days at school.
I made my way to Ketany's school and just as I was walking in , I saw  two men walking into the school and honestly , they looked suspicious.

I shrugged it off and just went into the building to sign Ketany out of school when I saw one of the suspicious guys from earlier enter a classroom.

Ketany's POV

It was time for class again and I was sitting in my seat listening to the teacher when a man walked in and said " Everybody stop what you're doing and freeze. Hand over Ketany , Hoka and Kaito and no one will get hurt. "

Oh no , it's a villain. What does he want with us? The villain just stood there and waited for us to go to the front of the classroom when one of the kids screamed , and he went crazy. "Shut Up!" he yelled.

As soon as the words left his mouth , he started sending a weird black gas towards the screening kid and when she inhaled it , she stopped screaming and passed out.

"Now give me Hoka , Kaito and Ketany!!!" he yelled at everyone. Just as he was about to grab the nearest kid a loud explosion erupted from the closed door.

It was Katsu.

Katsuki's POV

I stood in the foyer looking at the door that seems to be Ketany's homeroom and also were the man entered into. I have a bad feeling about this. Right then I hear a loud @$$ scream come from the room and I realized why the man looked suspicious , he was a villain.

I ran to the door and blasted it open because it looked locked. The scene that I walked into was a load of scared faces and one unconscious girl. The villain who was reaching for one of the kids in the front of the class , stopped dead in his tracks and turned to face me. "I'm looking for Hoka , Kaito and Ketany. As soon as I have them I will be on my way. " he said.

"Like hell will you be leaving with my sister! " I yelled and lunged at him with an explosion. It took a while , with a few hits and kicks along the way, but I finally knocked him out and got a moment to breath.

Just then I heard a familiar voice yell "Katsu , behind you!!!" it's Ketany , atleast she's alright , but wait , behind me. I looked behind me to see the other man, that I now identify as a villain , standing there.

I felt this weight on me , pushing me to the ground. That must be his quirk. Before it could push me to the ground I created an explosion and it sent him flying backwards , releasing the pressure from me.

The man was clearly knocked out , and now that they ate both out cold I can find Ketany. "Katsu!!" I heard from behind me. I looked around me to see Ketany running towards me. I kneeled down and accepted the hug that I was given.

Just then , two pro heroes walked in.

Time skip- after questioning

Everyone in the class including me , was questioned and I now get to take Ketany home. I went and sat down waiting for her to come out of the room when she walked out with pro hero snipe.

" Katsuki Bakugo. I have some news to tell you and your parents , would you mind taking me to them so that I can explain the situation. " he said to me. I looked at him confused and picked my little sister off the ground while answer with "sure. "

Time skip - cause I'm lazy - at home

Still Katsuki's POV

" You see, Mr and Mrs Bakugo, I have been working on this case for four years now and I have finally solved it. When you had your second baby, it was pronounced dead , correct?" we all nodded. "Well , let me tell you how the plan was supposed to got for the villains. They wanted to pronounce your baby dead , so that they could take it and it to be a villain. But that didn't work out because we stopped them from actually disappearing with the baby , but at the time we didn't know that the baby still had a family so we put it in an orphanage. So long story short , you never really had to adopt Ketany Because she is your daughter. "

Snipe was talking so calmly and when he finished , I turned to Ketany and she turned to me. We both had the same shocked expression on our faces. This explains everything , the similarities and the whole story!

I got scooted closer to Ketany , lifted her onto my lap and said "So my baby sister never died. " and I hugged her. Ketany hugged me back and started crying tears of joy, I hate to admit it , but so am I.

The old hag and man let Snipe out but he said something before he left, although I didn't hear it. When they were done talking , they joined us in the hug and the old hag said "I was right , my baby girl is right here. " while crying

Honestly , I didn't expect this , but I'm just too happy to be put down now.

Ketany's POV

I'm not alone , this is my real family , I have a home!

A/n
Well , there is your plot twist , I'm really sorry if you think this chapter wasn't written as well as all of the others, but it seems good to me so

Bye my dudes