5

Victoria was in the hallway when she saw the commotion. She ran up and saw that Harry and Draco were fighting.

"Guys stop!"

They both looked at Victoria.

"Come on Draco he's not worth it"

"That's right go run off!"

Victoria shot a spell at Harry that caused him to start throwing up slugs. Draco laughed

"Have fun Potter"

Ron grabbed Harry and they left. Victoria grabbed Draco's hand and pulled him up to her room.

"Look at you dumbass you've got a bruised up face"

She grabbed a medical kit. Draco sat on her bed. When she came back, she sat on Draco's lap and faced towards him.

"This is kind of hot"

"Shut the hell up I've got to clean your wounds."

He chuckled. She grabbed some antiseptic spray and started cleaning his wounds. She looked very concerned.

"Why were you fighting Potter to begin with?!"

"He was annoying me"

Victoria rolled her eyes. She finished up

"Your wounds are clean"

"Thanks love"

She then felt something poke her leg. She smirked at Draco who was completely red.

"Care to explain what that is?"

Draco was super embarrassed

"Maybe you should move"

"Or maybe I'll stay here."

He looked annoyed.

She whispered

"Didn't know I got you so excited Malfoy. Maybe you should of go deal with that"

She got up. He then stood up.

"Oh no. You can't just leave. You did this you've gotta fix it"

She smirked at him

"Not today Malfoy"

She shoved him out of the room and laughed to herself. After a while of reading and studying she decided to go out and see what everyone was up to. There weren't many people in the common room. She decided to go to the library. As she was reading she saw Draco out of the corner of her eye. She ignored him for now. Then someone came up to her.

"Would you look at that. You do know how to read"

"Go away Hermoine I've better things to do than talk to you."

"Aw I'm sorry to bother"

"Hermoine! Leave me the hell alone!"