Before starting!

1.- This is a Human AU (like the title says)

2.-Luz, Amity, Willow, and Boscha are 28 in this story, while Gus is 26, so they're not minors, I mean, if you see them drinking, etc.

3.-Although I feel uncomfortable writing smut scenes, I may have placed a scene that is spicy, nothing really much, but if you don't like to read that types of scenes, you can skip it, I don't think that it affects you too much if you skip it.

4.-Oh! And I'm including Cat:

(For those who still don't know who she is, but I think to this rate everyone knows her but yeah-

(For those who still don't know who she is, but I think to this rate everyone knows her but yeah-.)

5.- I'm still learning the psychology of the characters, even though they are going to be adults and probably they've changed, I still want to keep some of their old personalities in there.

6.- Trigger warning: language, use of drugs, scenes that may be uncomfortable for some readers, and blood.

7.-She-Ra references as always, and I'll be doing some cameos too, you'll have to guess what series will be doing the cameos ;) (although it's too obvious uwu)

8.-As many of you know, English is not my first language, but I'll keep saying that for those who don't know. So I may have grammar mistakes, sorry!

9.-And I don't live in the USA so maybe I'll invent locations, don't judge me, I've never been to Manhattan. (That's where the story takes place.) So why did I choose Manhattan? IDK, it just felt... right.

10.- Boscha's last name is Wilson

I don't think I have something left to say so... ENJOY!