The Case of the Loveberry Museum

Dark mode recommended :)
⚠️Warning⚠️// Blood (nothing too gory)

6530 WORDS- BEAR WITH ME OK-?

Darkness was the only thing she saw, she desperately tried to look for something

Darkness was the only thing she saw, she desperately tried to look for something... anything, but everything was pitch black. She felt sick, and the strong smell of blood wasn't helping either.

She began to walk, but there was only darkness, after what seemed like hours, she stopped, there was still black, but now, she could hear a voice, saying her name.

-Luz?-

-Luz?-

-Luz?-

She turned around in a quick motion just to collide with more darkness. -Hello?- she asked, feeling stupid at this, it was just her imagination, maybe she was going crazy.

-Luz.-

The voice said a little louder, this time it wasn't a question, it recognized who she was, and Luz did too.

-I... no, it can't be...-

She began to run once again.

-Luz!-

-After two years... would I see her again?-

Tears began forming in her eyes, she was finally going to see her again! She couldn't wait to hug her, tell her how much she's been missing her.

She stopped abruptly, she finally saw something... it was her. Her eyes widened in horror, she also found the source of the strong smell of blood.

-No...No...NO!-

She ran to the person in front of her, she was laying on the floor, bruised, bleeding, and a big gaping wound on her left side was making a pool of blood that soon reached Luz's, bare feet.

-I... please! Please don't leave me again. STAY!- Luz said, with tears running down her hickory eyes.

-Luz!- she heard the figure cry, she couldn't help but feel how her heart began to break. She kneeled in front of her as she was thinking of something to do. Her knees and hands were already covered in the crimson liquid, but she didn't even think about that, she couldn't believe it was her.

-Is that really you..?- she whispered, her voice breaking. She never expected to see her again, it had been two years, and she was a mess.

-Why did you leave me? You gave up on me... was I never good enough for you?-

That took her by surprise.