03 ° DREAM BLOCKED ME!

Rays of the sun peeked through the translucent curtains, illuminating the room and forcing my eyes to shut tightly in an attempt to block out its blinding haze. Chloe must've felt it too because she groaned beside me, turning over to the side as she muttered complaints under her breath, pulling the blanket past her face.

Reaching out blindly for my phone and making contact with its cool metal, I unplugged it from charge and peaked out from the covers to check the time, seeing the white numbers '5:37' glow against the dark lock screen's wallpaper. We practically slept through the entire day.

Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I let out a tired yawn before opening Twitter to see if there was anything I had missed after going to sleep a few hours ago. My stomach dropped the second I opened the notification for Dream's recent tweet.

╭────────────────╮

◯ Dream2 @dreamwastaken2 • 6h
Just blocked a woman, feeling good

╰────────────────╯

I pulled my bottom lip between my teeth, anxious at the idea that came to mind. However, a part of me already knew the answer, since it was too much of a coincidence.

To be certain about the possibility that he could be referring to me, I quickly clicked his account, only to be met with the generic message; 'You're blocked. You can't follow or see @dreamwastaken2's Tweets. Learn more'.

It took a second to register, but when I realised that I had, in fact, been blocked by Dream, I was quick to wake Chloe in a frenzy. "Chloe, wake up!" I shouted, shuffling closer and shaking her shoulder frantically. She stirred in her sleep for a second, trying to slap my hand away only for it to be futile. When I didn't let up, her eyes fluttered open into a burning glare, daring me to keep going. Ignoring her scowl, I said quickly, "Dream blocked me."

As if the tiredness were non-existent, Chloe sat up, tugging off her covers and taking my phone to see what the hell I was on about. She stared at the display for a moment, and I watched her unreadable expression in silence as her eyes darted from side to side, reading the message. She took me by surprise when a loud snort sounded, followed by intense, hearty laughter as my phone fell atop the blankets. Covering her face with her hands, she fell forwards onto the bed, muffling her guffaw as she lost her mind.

"You - Dream - oh, my God!" she shrieked, consumed by her own hysterics as I deadpanned, not finding it funny that the love of my life now hated me. I hate the world.

My impassive face said it all - I was too tired and not in the mood to be laughed at, and Chloe must've noticed because he sat up and wiped a tear away, apologising with a soft chuckle as she settled herself down.

"That's what you get for stealing his mans." Chloe snorted once again, picking up my phone from next to her and tossing it back to me.

"I know I troll twelvies on Roblox but I don't deserve this." I whined, going back to Twitter to stare at the message obsessively. The last few hours had managed to give me multiple breakdowns, and while that was something I did everyday it's really draining and makes me hungry - it's a lot of effort.

╭────────────────╮

◯ Y/n @sexcsuperior • 2m
DREAM BLOCKED ME, I-

╰────────────────╯

"Wait, wait, wait-" Chloe said just after I posted the tweet. I looked at her with a look of confusion upon noticing the look on her face. "Check your followers."