05 ° SIMP STREAM

➔ yourgod just slid into the server.

Sapnap
this her?

Dream
obviously it's her Sapnap

Sapnap
oh ye lol

yourgod
hi.

GeorgeNotFound
Hi.

Sapnap
hi.

Dream
Hi.
Join vc

The small generic ring of someone entering the group call sounded once I clicked to join. Immediately the call went from laughter and animated shouts to dead silence, and I grabbed the sides of my head in a silent scream at the awkwardness. What saved me from the embarrassment was Dream letting out a miniature version of his wheeze laugh, which seemed to relax Sapnap and George since they laughed along with him, the tension easing.

"Way to make it awkward, guys," Dream managed to say after his laugh subsided. I let go of my head and leaned in closer to my monitor, adjusting my headset so they sat more comfortably as my hand settled against my mouse.

"You made it awkward!" Sapnap retorted defensively, though it was obvious he was trying not to laugh. "Anyways, thanks for joining, Y/n." He quickly added, changing the subject rather abruptly.

I felt a nervous smile on my face as I struggled to find the words. "Um - yeah, thanks for having me." I rubbed my cheeks when they began to feel sore from my smile. I was actually talking to Sapnap-!

"We were thinking that for the stream we could give you a tour of the Dream SMP server," Dream suggested, making excitement build in my stomach at the mention of the server, "How does that sound?" Dream asked me, pulling me away from my thoughts.

"Sounds like fun." I answered as calmly as possible, trying to hide the eagerness in my tone and sound chill so they'd think I was cool; when really, I was punching the air and internally screaming.

"Great. We're about to start the stream so I'll drop the i-p in the chat and you can join."

Sapnap and George made conversation as Dream contributed every-so-often while I launched Minecraft and watched the basic Mojang logo with the bright red background switch to the 1.16.4 start screen. Just as I clicked 'Multiplayer', the server ip slid onto my screen in the top right. Upon entering the ip, I clicked play and waited patiently for the chunks of the world to load in.

The sound of my player hitting the ground emitted into the speakers in my headset as the noise of players sprinting across the pixelated grass followed, signalling Sapnap, George and Dream had come to greet me at spawn.

"I'm about to go live," Dream announced, and my heart began to beat a little faster as a result. I bit my lip with anticipation, "you ready, Y/n?"

A shaky laugh pushed past my lips. "Y...Yeah... yeah, go ahead." I couldn't help the small nerves I felt pooling in my stomach. Reality was sinking in that thousands of people - who knew me only by a dirty tweet that I didn't even post - were about to watch the stream.

"You'll be fine, I promise." Dream said reassuringly. The gentleness in his voice helped relax my nerves and I felt slightly more confident for the live.

"Yeah, no stress, Y/n," Sapnap added kindly, making me smile at how sweet he was towards me, "you'll do great."

"They already think you're funny, anyway," George commented with a subtle laugh. I could practically hear the smile in his words, "we won't let them be mean to you." I felt my cheeks go warm at his words, and patted my hands against them in an attempt to conceal the heat.