06 ° ME GUSTA

After an hour and a half of streaming, fatigue began to creep up on me. Dream, George and Sapnap were still going strong, laughing and blowing random shit up on the server, but I didn't have streaming stamina like them. My eyes were sore as shit and I yawned every two seconds.

TommyInnit joined

A wide grin crossed my face at the yellow text, knowing exactly where this is heading. George, jokingly, started to whine. "Why is there a child in the server again?" he groaned, but it was obvious he's only joking, "he's going to scare away my girlfriend."

"What?" Dream instantly yelled into his mic, picking up his volume further it nearly peaked, "WHAT?"

A soft laugh rose to my throat as Dream continued to shout and George only laughed, taking Dream's hits as he blocked it with his shield. The server chat rolled in the corner of my screen, and I quickly tune out of the new argument unfolding, clicking the 't' on my keyboard and scrolling through the chat I narrowly missed:

<TommyInnit> I'm joining vc
<Sapnap> no one wants u here
<TommyInnit> I only talk to women
<TommyInnit> Not weird men like you
<Tubbo_> :0
<TommyInnit> No
<Tubbo_> :(

"Uh-oh - George," Sapnap interrupted, making George ignore Dream, "it looks like Tommy's gonna join vc." Sapnap warned, referring to the server chat as it slowly faded out, clearing the space on the screen.

"No children." Dream commented surprisingly fast. George and Sapnap ignored him.

"Huh?" George hummed, going quiet for a moment, presumably to read the messages. I hear his keyboard keys being pressed loudly as he typed back.

<GeorgeNotFound> Tubbo can join. Not you.

"Hello?" Dream said only for Sapnap and George to ignore him once again. I play along, smiling to myself . "Can you guys hear me?" Ignored yet again.

<Tubbo_> yay :D
<TommyInnit> Fuck you bitch
<BadBoyHalo> Language!

"Tubbo's so cute," I laughed softly, looking at his message with a fond smile.

"Wait - am I muted?" Dream asked himself. Clicking keys can be heard and I quickly covered my mouth with my palm, suppressing a laugh as realisation dawned on him, "you guys are dicks."

"Too bad Tommy's corrupted him." Sapnap scoffed, replying to me as Dream bickered in the background of the call.

"Why are you guys ignoring me?!" Dream yelled so loud I flinch and switch screens to lower his volume on discord, "this is my stream!" I heard a crash from his end of the call, along with something being knocked over.

Sapnap, George and I instantly go hysterical with laughter.

"You guys are so mean," Dream wheezed, sounding a little far away from his microphone. "I knocked my water over!" He continued to laugh, sounding like he's choking as he does so.

While Dream, George and Sapnap are pissing themselves with laughter, I heard a faint ring, recognising the sound as someone joining the call. I went to check who it was, but immediately knew and started laughing the second I heard their voice.

"HELLO Y/N," TommyInnit started, making me laugh harder. "IT IS I, TOMMYINNIT."

"Leave this vc Tommy!" Dream yelled to the child. I had no clue how he could still yell after doing it for nearly two hours.

"Oh Dream, you stupid, stupid man," Tommy continued with his usual on-camera, lively and lightning-speed voice - or at least I hoped he was only like this when streaming, "I'm on steroids - you know what that means? It means I got big muscles and powers over the ladies."

"Where are the askers?" Sapnap deadpanned, and Tommy instantly shot back.

"EXCUSE ME SAPNAP, I DON'T REMEMBER ASKING YOU. WHAT EVEN IS A SAPNAP? IT SOUNDS LIKE A DRUG I WOULD TAKE - AND BELIEVE ME, I TAKE A LOT OF DRUGS. 'SAPNAP'. WHAT A STUPID NAME, I WOULDN'T EVEN NAME MY SHIT AFTER IT-"

"Hello!" Tubbo's cheery voice interjected as he joined the call, and Tommy welcomed him, voice going normal within seconds.

"Tubbo! Ma friend!"

"Hi Tommy," Tubbo greeted warmly. I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Tubbo, Tubbo," Tommy beckoned with his voice, "do you know who else is in this call?" he asked with a low voice, as if trying to usher it to him so no one could hear.

"You do realise we can hear you?" George stated humourlessly.

"A woman!"

"A real one?" Tubbo gasped, going along with it. (A/n: I don't mean "a real woman" as in a cis woman. I meant the joke in a "omg women are real?" way, just for clarification)

"Yes!"

"I've never spoken to a real woman before!" Tubbo said almost excitedly. Tommy's laughs boomed through my headset at those words, and I swore for a moment I could hear the speakers reverberate.

"Nah-ah-ah! She's George's girlfriend," Sapnap interrupted, pretending to get defensive, "he might get jealous so be careful what you say."

"I talk to many women that have husbands, and they're all obsessed with me," Tommy replied amusedly, trying not to laugh at his own words whilst speaking, "I'm what they call a 'player'." His breathing is rough as he laughed quietly to himself.

"George cheated on me with a female," Dream quickly jumped in after being gone for so long, faking a sobbing noise. I went to protest between everyone's laughter but Tommy had other plans.

"Y/n, have you met Big Q yet?"

I shook my head before realising he can't actually see me. "I haven't-"

"HOLA COMPADRES!" Quackity shouted upon entering the call, causing Tommy and Tubbo to immediately yell in excited greeting, hyping him up.

"AYYYY - ME GUSTA!"

Fuck.

13k+ views is pretty pogchamp 😳

vote for more pls 🥺💕

who's your favourite in the Dream SMP btw? 😳