The Amusement Park.

Running. Running. Running. Footsteps grow louder. Splashes of water hit against my ankles as my boots hit puddles. Rain's pouring down hard, as I dash through the dark and quiet night. The Owl's don't move, the moon shines down, my legs feel completely numb. I can't miss it. This is the moment. The moment where I realize the truth. The moment where-

"Demyx!" I felt Roxas shake my left shoulder. My eyes opened and I saw I was facing a window.

Oh, right! We were on our way to the Amusement Park in Axel's car. I must've fell asleep.

"We're here!" Xion cheerfully informed me from the left window. Roxas was in between us.

"You fell asleep?" Saix asked me from the passenger seat.

"Of course he did, he's Demyx!" Axel parked the car with a grin and we all got out.

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸

It took what felt like forever to finally get in the Amusement Park, but we soon enough got in. Everyone else was already there waiting for us.

"Hello, acquaintances." Vexen greeted us once we approached the rest of the group.

"We've been waiting." Marluxia flipped his hair out of his face.

"Hey, guys! 'Sup?" Axel acted way different compared to most of us.

"Hey. We ready to start?" Roxas smiled as he fidgeted with his hands.

"Yeah, I'm getting bored fast!" I complained.

"Let's begin already!" Larxene scowled.

"I was able to make it, guys! Does that bore you?" We turned around and saw Xigbar approaching us.

"Xigbar!" Roxas and Xion shouted cheerfully while Axel chuckled.

"I'm going ahead." Vexen began to walk off, toward a haunted house.

"Hmm... I'm going to the haunted house." Marluxia announced as Lexaeus decided to follow Vexen as well.

"Shooting games? I can kill people? Yes!" Larxene bolted off towards a shooting game as Xigbar followed.

"Hey Saix, come with me to the fire dragon ride!" Axel dragged Saix with him to a ride.

"Come on, Xion! Arcade time!" Roxas noticed the exact four of us that were left, and ran off with Xion.

He left me with Zexion. Of course he did.

"Uh... I wanna ride the roller coaster that goes upside down and backwards." I chose the most dangerous looking ride, hoping Zexion wouldn't mind.

"That's my favorite." Zexion smiled slightly as he began walking towards it.

"Th-That's your favorite ride?!?" I followed him.

"It's fun."

"It looks dangerous!"

"It also feels dangerous. That's what makes it even better."