5: A Ride Through Town

While Gabriel is calling a tow truck for Ashley's now damaged vehicle, the giantess has moved away from the street to a less lively area. Being close to two-stories tall she is going to draw a lot of attention. It is bad enough that her size is going to draw so much attention towards her, her lack of clothes will only add to it.

She is taking refuge in an empty lot which is between two buildings. The lot isn't completely empty, occupied by construction supplies and a sign that reads, "Coming Soon: The Gap." People are still gawking at her as they pass by, but it is nowhere near as many if she was to stand out in the middle of the road.

The first thing the towering woman decides to do is to cover herself and maintain her modesty. While she can't help being naked because she clothes her clothes it doesn't mean that it is proper to remain that way. With her back turned towards the street, she is examining the green bedsheet which she had wrapped around herself to create a make-shift dress. While it is too short to cover her intimate areas properly, she can wear it with a few adjustments. "This could still work as a two-piece," she says while taking the materiel between both hands. As she goes to stretch it out it begins to tear as though it is made from paper.

She looks at what she has done, amazed that she could even do such a thing with very little effort. "This isn't going to work." If the bedsheet tore that easily, she can only imagine the amount of wear-and-tear her enlarged body could have done to it. Regular cloth just won't cut it for her. She needs something thick and durable that can withstand her. A blue tarp catches her eye; laying on the ground covering materials which are best kept dry. Picking it up, she eyes the large piece of blue material, seeing that it is large enough to cover her body. She is surprised at how smooth it feels in her hands, which means that it will feel comfortable against her skin. Folding it in half, so that it is not too long, she proceeds to wrap it around herself in the same way she did with her green bedsheet. The bottom reaches her ankles, keeping her feet in view. This is something that she prefers as she has no problems showing her feet which she believes to be very pretty.

Sitting on the ground, still waiting fir Gabriel to return to her side so that they can continue on their way, she begins to look at her feet. Even at a young age she had believed her feet to be very pretty. Possibly something she had learned from her mother. Her barefooting ways has always led to her feet being washed, which was preceded by her being told, "Let's wash your feet and make them nice and pretty again." Making sure that her feet are well taken care of has always been a high priority in her life, wanting to keep them pretty and presentable at all times. "I was supposed to have a pedicure done today," she says with a sigh."

"Didn't get a pedicure earlier this week?" Gabriel asks as he approaches Ashley.

The sudden appearance of the detective does take her by surprise, assuming that she would be by herself for a bit longer. She curls her toes, seeming like she is nervous about the current topic. "I tend to have a pedicure done twice a week. It is a lot of effort to keep my feet pretty and presentable at all times. Though at this size it will be hard to set up an appointment." Shifting her focus from her feet, she looks back at Gabriel while thinking back to a compliment he had given her that day, "Did you really mean it when you said that I have the prettiest feet you have ever seen?"

Gabriel turns to look at Ashley's feet, each one easily longer than half his height. He can see that her feet are large for a woman of her height, taking a closer look he can see all the effort that she has put into maintaining them. Her soles look smooth, no signs of any calluses or rough skin. The only evidence of her barefoot lifestyle is the dirt and grass stains that are on her soles. In short, her feet truly are as pretty as he had claimed. He back towards the woman who is anxiously awaiting his response. Placing his hand on one of her toes, he has the perfect response in mind. "I really meant it when I said that you have the prettiest feet I have ever seen. In fact, if you are going to have such a hard time scheduling pedicures, I wouldn't mind giving you one."