ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ˣ ˢʰᵉ/ʰᵉʳ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ

Précis: Dream wakes Y/n up with his screams early in the morning and she gets lonely so she ventures into his office. 

Request: @ iwilleatyourkids_

Note: No

*
Y/n was woken up by the screams and shrieks of something she couldn't quite place, as she was still half asleep. She glanced over at the clock, 2:35am.

She looked to her left and noticed Clay wasn't next to her. She had fallen asleep when he was still streaming but she thought he would be in bed by now. She picked Patches up, cradling the small car to her chest and wandered down the hall to Clay's recording room.

The floor was cold under her feet, the whole house was chilly but she grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her and Patches before she left the bedroom.

She came to a stop in front of the door, debating whether or not to open it. She didn't want to disturb him if he was recording but she and Patches were lonely and cold in the bed.

She could hear the screams of her boyfriend playing with his friends from outside the door. She eventually got the courage to knock on the door lightly, not expecting Clay to hear it over the very manly screeches of George and the laughter of Nick.

But he did hear it,

"Come in" Clay called out, quickly muting himself. Y/n shuffled into the room, holding Patches close, Clay turned around in his seat,

"Hey baby, did I wake you up" he questioned as he stood up, walking over to her. Y/n nodded slightly as he brought her into a hug,

"I'm sorry, I was just recording a video with Nick and George" he said softly, holding her close. Y/n quickly bent down to put Patches on the floor as she meowed, being squished by the hug. Y/n stood back up to be enveloped in the hug again.

"It's ok, I know you have to work" she said pulling away from the hug to look into his eyes,

"I just- I got cold and Patches and I were lonely", Clay chuckled at that and went to sit back down, once he sat down, he held his arms open. Y/n grinned, climbing into his lap. She buried her face in his neck, breathing in deeply.

Clay continued to play his game with his friends, being quieter, as he assumed she was sleeping. After he finished recording, he picked y/n up and brought her to the bedroom, laying her on the bed then flipping down beside her.

Y/n stirred a bit and hugged him tight, Patches jumped up onto the bed and curled up next to Clay with her little green sweater on. He smiled and closed his eyes to sleep.

***

*Milly is now Not Found*