mask | pre-aogiri

Genre: Fluff
Status: Edited

Wanting to wear Kaneki's mask was so tempting for you. You really wanted to feel the leather on your bare skin, and you wanted to know what it was like to wear an eyepatch. There were so many thoughts going through your mind on how it felt, and what it was like to wear that kind of mask. It was as if that lipless mouth was calling out to you saying, "You know you want to wear me. You can't resist me."

No matter how desperate you were to try it on, you were too embarrassed to ask Kaneki. Even if you did ask him, you were pretty sure he wouldn't let you. So, whenever you would pass by his bed and see his mask on the sheets, you merely glared at it and stiffly walked away. Nevertheless, you still desired to try it on.

Kaneki was currently working at Anteiku while you stayed in his apartment. You watched television to distract yourself than have your full attention on his mask, but it wasn't working in the slightest bit. Although you were alone and could do whatever you wanted, there was a slight chance he could walk into his apartment any minute. Yet, if you took this chance to wear it, then the temptation would be all over.

Getting up from the floor, you went by his bed and carefully picked up the mask. At first, it was difficult to put on, but you later managed to secure it on almost perfectly. You couldn't count how many times you zipped and unzipped the mouth part of the mask. Feeling the leather touch your skin even made you shiver in excitement. You could even feel the urge to jump delightfully. This was the sign of butterflies in your stomach and you enjoyed every second of it.

"I am Kaneki Ken. Bow down before me," you tried imitating his somewhat manly voice as you posed like a superhero. After releasing a muffled laugh and victoriously stared out the window, you felt something or someone touch your shoulder.

You nervously turned around and saw Kaneki awkwardly viewing the scene. "When did you turn into me, [Name]?"

"Kaneki?!" You jumped back in surprise and your evident blush showed on your ears, but not for your face that was covered with the leather mask.

"It looks like you're having a fun time." His awkward expression turned into an expression that appeared like he was about to burst out in laughter. This embarrassing moment made you shamefully look at the ground with your exposed eye.

Letting out a sigh, he gently patted your head and unzipped the mouth part of the mask. Your lips were now revealed and as he bent down to your height, he quickly pecked your lips before blushing a little.

"You deserve a better mask rather than my monstrous mask."