Tsukishima Kei

(A/N):
hi, pls dont expect much in this one.
also blep.

---

"It's a.." You smirked at the small keychain, knowing who it belongs to. "Dinosaur keychain."

"How childish of you, Tsukishima." You mocked as you walked in the room, twirling the keychain around. The tall (blonde, gorgeous) male sighed and followed you in.

"Have fun fighting for seven minutes!"

When the door closed, he replied to your mocking. "Like you are any better, you are wearing a kid sized pajamas." That made you irritated.

"It's not kid sized, you tall ass pole!" You yelled, stomping on his foot which only made him laugh at you. "You even act like a kid." He sneered at you.

You clicked your tongue and crossed your arms, looking away from Tsukishima. Why were you stuck with this douche, out of all those people outside. Why him?

What you didn't realize was Tsukishima- had his eyes on you the whole time. He noticed how you would grunt, you were probably annoyed by him. He chuckled, surprising you.

"Don't act cute, [name]."

"I'm not!" You retorted, pouting which only amuse the blonde more. "Why do you always tease me?! I can punch you if I wanted to, you know?"

He raised a brow at that, "Isn't it obvious?"

"What? You have a crush on me or something?" You scoffed, rolling your eyes. Of course he wouldn't, you were just saying that to irritate him.

Tsukishima stayed quiet, and you didn't mind. Silence is better than mocking each other. You sighed loudly, looking at your hand. Ah the keychain was still in your hand.

You took Tsukishima's hand and put the keychain on it. "Here, your favorite dinosaur keychain." Your company hummed, not asking how do you know about his favorite keychain.

The silence took over again, which you two didn't mind at all. Well, since you two were there alone, you decided to ask a question. "So.. when will you ask Yamaguchi out?"

"Pardon?"

"You heard me, don't you 'pardon' me."

Tsukishima shrugged, where did you even get that idea. "Why would I ask him out?" He answered with another question. You huffed in annoyance.

"It's obvious you like him!"

"I only see him as a friend."

You turned to him, confused. So Tsukishima could converse normally without making your blood boil? That was new. He turned to you, your eyes met for a second before he quickly looked away.

"Who do you like then?" You asked again, he opened his mouth to answer- but then the door opened.

"Time's up! Did you two fight?" Nishinoya asked before laughing. You shrugged and muttered "Almost.." which went unnoticed.

Tsukishima walked ahead of you before suddenly turned to you, making you bump onto his back. This is why you shouldn't walk too closely behind someone!

"To answer your question; it's you, (name)." He said and walked up to Yamaguchi who looked ready to bombard him with questions.

While you just stood there with a red face, totally not expecting that answer. He must be joking right? Yeah, he was probably just teasing you.

"DAMN YOU, TSUKISHIMA!"