Azumane Asahi

"It's a.. coupon?" You examined the coupon in your hand, reading the words written on it. "Ah, a ramen coupon. Can I keep this?" You said to whoever put the coupon in.

"S-sure, you can keep it." Someone said making you turn around to see Azumane smiling sheepishly while rubbing his nape. You cheered and shoved the coupon in your pocket then walked inside the room, Azumane following behind.

Sugawara went to close the door, before he did so, he looked at the two of you and smiled, "Good luck, Asahi!" And then closed the door.

Humming happily, you sat down on the floor- assuming it was clean. You were more than happy to be stuck in a room with the love of your life.

Meanwhile Azumane stared at you before hesitantly sat down next to you. "You seem happy.." He murmured. You smiled, leaning closer to him. "It's because I am!"

He was nervous- and the reason was obviously because he liked you (ofc it's a haikyuu x reader, wys.). And you were sitting so close to him.

All this time you were very affectionate towards him, you praised him a lot and was very touchy. You liked hugging him, saying he felt soft just like a teddy bear. You once tried to kiss his cheek but he ran away.

And he thought you were like this because you thought of him as your older brother. But he couldn't just thought of you as a mere younger brother or underclassman. He liked you so much.

Well what he didn't know is that you had the biggest crush on him and you made sure everyone knew so no one could steal him from you.

You rested your head on his shoulder, looking up at him whose face was red. Letting out a soft giggle, you said- "I love you, Asahi." And you meant it.

Azumane stayed quiet, making weird noises. Yeah, maybe you broke him. "You always say that-" he finally said. You smiled, rubbing your head against his shoulder.

"It's because I've always loved you. It was love at first sight." You confessed before shutting your mouth. Shoot. Fuck, you shouldn't confess like that. What if he doesn't love you back?

"Ahaha, you always say that too." And you were saved. You were glad he didn't find out, but deep down inside you wanted him to know without you saying a word. Which would be impossible.

It kinda hurt you, just a lil tiny bit, because you really do love him from the first time you saw him spike in a match when you were in middle school. So with that in mind, you decided that maybe you should confess. You have to before it was all too late.

You fiddled with the end of your sleeve. "I mean it.." You whispered, looking down at the floor. Upon hearing a confused sound coming from Azumane, you looked at him and said with a louder voice, "I really mean it. Whenever I say that I love you. And I really fell for you from that day I saw you.."

Silence took over the room.

"Really?"

You sighed- he really is oblivious huh? You finally answered, "I think everyone knew but you."

"I love you too."

You blinked and stared at him, almost in disbelief. "You're just saying that!" You said, pouting. He rubbed his nape nervously, "I'm not just saying that, [name]."

Seeing no lies in his words, you smiled brightly and attacked him in a hug. Which took Azumane by surprise that he fell down on the floor with you on top of him, still having your arms around his neck.

He chuckled and hold you close. You pulled away for a moment, the smile that made Azumane fell for you still on your face. You leaned down and planted a peck on his lips.

"I love you," you confessed again.

Azumane smiled back, pulling you down to kiss you softly- which you complied by kissing him back. When the two of you pulled away from each other, he finally replied, "I love you too."

You both giggled before a whistle caught your attention. Turning your head, you saw Sawamura on the door- a grin on his face. "Time's up!"

Finally standing up, you skipped outside happily. Totally leaving Azumane inside to get teased by Sawamura. You ran to Hinata and hugged him. He hugged back, rather confused.

"THANK YOU FOR DRAGGING ME HERE!"

___

(A/N):

i luv my teddy bear, asahi.